2nd trump cabinet member in a week to fall beat up his own wife

If he's not guilty why is he resigning?
Asked why he did not fight to keep his job, Mr. Sorensen said in a Facebook message: “I didn’t want the White House to have to deal with this distraction. It should be able to focus on continuing President Trump’s historic accomplishments for the American People.”

Asked why he did not fight to keep his job, Mr. Sorensen said in a Facebook message: “I didn’t want the White House to have to deal with this distraction. It should be able to focus on continuing President Trump’s historic accomplishments for the American People.”
Translation: i did it.

<YeahOKJen>

Beets

Tony-Beets-Net-Worth.jpg

If he's not guilty why is he resigning?
It's politics. One guy just resigned due to credible accusations and then another guy is accused right after. The knee jerk reaction is to demand a resignation. The optics are really bad if he doesn't immediately resign. Even if he can eventually clear his name or create enough doubt, the initial timing demands a resignation.

The first wife beater "boy scout" looks like a white supremacist.

It's politics. One guy just resigned due to credible accusations and then another guy is accused right after. The knee jerk reaction is to demand a resignation. The optics are really bad if he doesn't immediately resign. Even if he can eventually clear his name or create enough doubt, the initial timing demands a resignation.
Yaaaah.
In this "deny the accusation, fight fight fight and call them liars" presidential atmosphere?
No.
I'm pretty sure he knew he couldn't deny the accusations.

Yaaaah.
In this "deny the accusation, fight fight fight and call them liars" presidential atmosphere?
No.
I'm pretty sure he knew he couldn't deny the accusations.
He's already strongly denied them in incredibly detailed terms which make a strong case for HER abusing him, and the ex-wife has already admitted to slapping him several different times.

He's already strongly denied them in incredibly detailed terms which make a strong case for HER abusing him, and the ex-wife has already admitted to slapping him several different times.
Yaaah. Then leave the bitch.
Its what I did instead of blasting my wife in the face.

Because if you did it you’d probobaly deny it, admit it, or resign to keep it out of the media. So if anyone says it you did it, why are you even getting mad if you didn’t do it?

Wanna know How you know it’s fake or not? If they disappear right after they make the accusation and the person resigned

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back