2nd strongest American wants to fight in the UFC

Darkart

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
But says he can't because he would have to "cut off his leg" to make the weight. (he's 6'8" 400lbs).

Starts at 0:45:

[YT]gCLoY4W6Dbw[/YT]

*Edit*
Thanks to BreadNButter for finding this:

[YT]0iiYjSZQqt8[/YT]

Last edited:
This guy would gas in probably 40 seconds and turn purple like Pudz did vs Timmeh

Didnt realize Action Bronson was that strong

Brock level gas tank

> Mexico City Cain

Not bashing though, this guy is genuinely a very nice and humble guy if you actually have watched the video. He was just simply answering/reading tweets, either if they were intentionally mean or good spirited.

The UFC's heavyweight limit is garbage.

It prevents us from knowing the true baddest man on the planet.

If it doesn't change anything, then sure, great. But the problem is we don't know.

If the limit was removed, and 350 lb wrestler or whatever could win the title, then whatever, if he can win, then he deserves to.

Big Foot would be so much stronger without the weight limit.

And poor Struve. If that guy could hit the weights more without going over 265, he very well could be able to overpower anyone as they currently are at heavyweight.

I want to see a relatively lean 290 lb Struve be able to fight god dammit.

Haha, "not as big as you would think." That's easy to say when you're 6'8 400 lbs.

I'm 6'4 220 and I'm sure most middleweights walk around out of fight camps weighing more than me.

roy nelson if squeeze like a stress ball

The UFC's heavyweight limit is garbage.

It prevents us from knowing the true baddest man on the planet.

It's not a limit because it's a weight class. If we are going to go above 265 then UFC would need a super-heavyweight class and not have a cap.

What's the point of having a guy 250 vs a guy that 350 pounds. That shit wouldn't be sanction. That's how somebody gets murdered.

There is a 265+ weight class. Which is essentially open weight. The UFC does not have this division, but it exists in MMA and sanctioning bodies.

There are just not enough guys 265+ to make it worthwhile for the UFC.

It's not a limit because it's a weight class. If we are going to go above 265 then UFC would need a super-heavyweight class and not have a cap.

What's the point of having a guy 250 vs a guy that 350 pounds. That shit wouldn't be sanction. That's how somebody gets murdered.

No need to have a super heavyweight class, that just dilutes talent.

Boxing has no cap on the heavyweight class. People can be as big as they want.

That's why a monster like Valuev was able to fight.

I want to see what a guy of that size could do in the UFC.

A murder won't fucking happen. Refs will stop fights far quicker in uncapped heavyweight fights.

The UFC's baddest man on the planet moniker given for the heavyweight champion comes with an asterisk:

*Baddest man within 265 lbs. Beyond that, we don't know*

Not bashing though, this guy is genuinely a very nice and humble guy if you actually have watched the video. He was just simply answering/reading tweets, either if they were intentionally mean or good spirited.

Watched it after reading your comment, and you are spot on.

I think he would hate cutting down to 265 lbs. I doubt he could do it. Makes me wonder when the last time he was ever that weight. My guess is when he was still in higschool.

I say let him come in at his 400 pounds so he could lose badly and not have any excuses as to why he sucks, so he can go back to pulling trucks with his ball sack.

Back