2nd grappling tourny, hit flying armbar but... (vid)

Nedrin

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Yeah I was happy as shit that I hit this, his arm was straightened but I heard someone yell STOP, STOP so I quit instantly, stupid mistake anyway I want to share it with you all, I will upload my other matches soon and you can criticize me on my rolling. (This was beginner, I am still a white belt).

So who was saying stop exactly? Pretty nice bout. Also, that is the best looking gym I've seen.

Some dude in the public. I guess I will pull until the ref stops me next time? Not my thing tho.

How long have you been training? I see flying arm bars in Youtube videos but no gym I've been to has shown 'em. Then again, I've never trained with a team that was tournament-centered.

Been training for around 1 year and 3 months or something. Will upload my loss in a few.

How long have you been training? I see flying arm bars in Youtube videos but no gym I've been to has shown 'em. Then again, I've never trained with a team that was tournament-centered.

It's rare to see a team show flying arm bars, but if you ask my coach, and he thinks you can do it, he will teach it to you in open mat time. It's actually something I am working on....

Back