She's anti-feminist, so she's got my vote.

oh for fuck sake, if it was a famous male (or the cute chicks) fighter you would be all in his nuts

and i dont eve like bec, but i would be pissed off too if some random guy started to talk about my family

Apparently she's the UFC's up and comer, potential future champ, with current score 5-4.

Pretty chick as well:

300868-ef839676-f607-11e4-9416-e181221d5c3b.jpg

Do you manage a bunch of female fighters or something? Does zuffa pay you to promote wmma? It's all you seem to post about, and I really can't understand why

I find the strawweight division more interesting than other divisions: lots of colorful personalities and fun fights. I'm a fan, that's all. And I know I'll have more fellow fans to talk to about them if more people get to know the division.

Pay attention to the strawweight division and you'll know why.

Unless you're a shite parent, in which case they've shanked you on the sly.

Imagine MM getting called on being a bad family man....he's clearly as family man as it comes.

Something hits close to a nerve here. If it didn't there wouldn't be a reaction.

One of the more annoying cliches to me "You mentioned my family. Now I am angry."

Honestly, I never understood that mindset. You're not going to use a secret password to get me riled up. If you want to waste breath trying to make me upset before we're already set to fight... that's you wasting energy.

lol its so true. Before the family was mentioned she wasn't rreally going to try that hard to win, but now her family got brought into it?? Now im gonna kick your ass. haha what a tool

oh for fuck sake, if it was a famous male (or the cute chicks) fighter you would be all in his nuts

and i dont eve like bec, but i would be pissed off too if some random guy started to talk about my family

Uh dude... it's not some random person - they were in the TUF house together. After Lisa got mollywhopped she said it was because she couldn't stop thinking about her new kid. I'm pretty sure Bec and Magana talked shit about it.

Anyway, long story short, the other two lost because they suck, and now they're both throwing the mom card at each other.

All in all, I don't know what the fuck you're post is trying to say but Bec sucks and Lisa isn't very good either. Oh and FWIW Bec is posting IG pics saying she takes in the butt so she stops having kids while training in the states. Not exactly mom of the year material, not that I care.

8076940.jpg

Lisa cleans up nice though

I usually don't take any pleasure in a fighter getting KOed, but man I'd love to see Rawlings get laid out. As if that would happen in the 115lb womans division though lol.

One of the more annoying cliches to me "You mentioned my family. Now I am angry."

Honestly, I never understood that mindset. You're not going to use a secret password to get me riled up. If you want to waste breath trying to make me upset before we're already set to fight... that's you wasting energy.

You must not have family you care a significant deal about. Otherwise, you'd kind of understand where she's coming from.

Unless you're a shite parent, in which case they've shanked you on the sly.

Imagine MM getting called on being a bad family man....he's clearly as family man as it comes.

Something hits close to a nerve here. If it didn't there wouldn't be a reaction.

Definitely. It is like someone with a history of mental illness freaking out because they are called "crazy." Cuts a little close to home.

People that are irrational about family comments seem to disproportionately come from broken or dysfunctional families.

You must not have family you care a significant deal about. Otherwise, you'd kind of understand where she's coming from.

This comment wasn't about her family. It was about her own "failings". And she flipped out because she feels guilty about the decisions she's made. That seems pretty obvious.

And from those comments, I'm a bit skeptical that Ellis was talking about her "mum." Seems incredibly contrived.

If you wanna talk crap go ahead, feel free. But, when you wanna get personal and start talking about loved ones and people they don't know about, that's messed up and there's no reason for it other than the person is doing it to create hype, which is pretty sad and pathetic excuse. Bec has shown she is a low class person, because this isn't the first time she's done stuff like this. Personally, this is more fuel to the fire. I would use this as motivation and try to kill her in the ring.

Oh shut up Bec, you are a bad mother! Hope you get knocked unconscious and cut shortly after the fight. I fucking hate attention whores like you!

bec can tweet pics of her sitting on the toilet... but she has "morals" when it comes to talking about her family.

LOL this! She is attention whore and always will be. She needs to stop talking and improve her skills because she lacks em. 5-4 record, soon to be 5-5 WMMA fighter....cut her!

Back