Isn't she the one who won tuf

What's this "deserve" crap? There are opportunities that sometimes arise, and you either take advantage of them or you don't.

Isn't she the one who won tuf

nope she certainly did not

she did

a3f506accd80a0e42c9d5263a94c0140.jpg

or if you prefer a hot pic of her

julianna-pena.jpg

Hope Holly Hype knocks her ass out.

not that i dislike her or anything, but WBW needs a legit threat, i hope holly can be one. (it's very likely that shes not."

also op, she wasn't in the first all womans season of tuf.

Lol I like that Pennington vs Holm is co-main but if she truly deserved to be there she would of been there before all the injuries.

She deserves it because everyone else keeps getting injured.
Props to her for training smart, I guess.

Hunt did with a similar record (10-9?) and everyone was cool with that.

That being said, it`s too early for Pennington to be in such a position. She needs some consistency; rather than her win-lose-win-lose pattern.

Jarl

Hunt also has 30 pro kick boxing wins, with a K1 World Grand Prix title to his name. Along with fights against some of the sports best already where he faired more than competitively against them. And before those 4 co-main/main event appearances he's had he had 4 wins in a row in the UFC. Easy to make a set of numbers look similar when there's no context. Pennington, however. has 9 fights professionally credited to her entire career, is 2-3 in her last 5 professional outings, and is only 26 years old. Hunt having fought for over 15 years, with a well known name was way more deserving of a co-main/main event spot.

That being said, injuries are a bitch. And alas, this is the situation we are going to be dealt.

She's the co-main because Holly Holm who has a lot of hype behind her needs an opponent. So it's either her time to shine or be the sacrificial lamb but either way, the main focus is Holly Holm's UFC debut.

how many guys would be co-main eventing with a 5-4 record?

Mark Hunt? His record is pretty close to that ratio.

EDIT:

That being said, it`s too early for Pennington to be in such a position. She needs some consistency; rather than her win-lose-win-lose pattern.

Jarl

Beat me to it.

She definitely doesn't deserve to be there but regardless she is so oh welllllllllll

Jarl

Hunt actually earned it

She doesn't deserve it, but what else is she supposed to say?

Back