Not sure what him coaching has to do with anything. I mean damn. The man is just coaching and I also don't see how the NSAC can even demand something that is happening in another country.

Figured that would happen. Why did Dana think he could just let him go on like he commented earlier?
I think he said until/unless they heard back from the commission saying he couldn't. Seems like it was kind of futile but probably some type of due process where they weren't going to pull him until it was official. I would assume though they knew it was coming. Had the filming already started? If not seems worse to me that they even made the comment they were keeping him on if they were just gonna have to pull it a few days later. But so much of this seems like everyone trying to get the p.r. face on it they want. The commission definitely is trying to send a message imo

it's funny because Lil Nog will be his brother's assitant coach. why not just do Lil Nog and Shogun as main coaches? dumb....

All TUF production has been moved to Vegas. Keep up

Sounds like bs

Shogun doesn't leave Brazil for his training, he certainly wouldn't leave Brazil for some shitty ass show

I think he said until/unless they heard back from the commission saying he couldn't. Seems like it was kind of futile but probably some type of due process where they weren't going to pull him until it was official. I would assume though they knew it was coming. Had the filming already started? If not seems worse to me that they even made the comment they were keeping him on if they were just gonna have to pull it a few days later. But so much of this seems like everyone trying to get the p.r. face on it they want. The commission definitely is trying to send a message imo

I believe it had started.

Yup, found the link from the embedded:

[YT]KPFCK_o2qFY&start=167&end=255[/YT]

I believe it had started.

Yup, found the link from the embedded:

[YT]KPFCK_o2qFY&start=167&end=255[/YT]
That was probably it then, having to follow process. Thanks for confirming that.

So could they stop him from cornering someone? What about attending events? I don't mind people being held accountable but seems like this is a little beyond their purview. Sounds more like a request that the UFC can enforce through their contract to stay in the commissions good graces. Or maybe they are just letting the commission play the heavy so they don't have to balance overall public perception about letting him still coach with fan backlash from not letting him.

I don't understand why Sheedoggers are so upset at Anderson taking peds and want him to suffer. Seriously get a clue. Most professional athletes use peds. Santa Claus isn't real and neither is the Easter bunny. OK? So quit the book burning. Quit the buying into the reefer madness style propaganda of the 1930's and just realize peds are in professional sports to stay. I'm sorry To tell you all of this.

6081114162_eae14ba471_o.gif

Last time they had a Brazilian tuf both coaches were on peds. This time only half of the coach's are that's a 50% decrease in coach's on ped. No other sport can boast a 50% cut in PED coachs!

Back