I'm not a fan of these types of bumps; there's nothing wrong with a fighter emitting confidence.

You guys made Rumble some sort of God just couse he knocked out a washed up Lil Nog.

Gus got this one in the bag, TKO or Sub late 4th round.

I don't think Nog is the one who is washed up. Gus got bagged and tagged.

You guys made Rumble some sort of God just couse he knocked out a washed up Lil Nog.

Gus got this one in the bag, TKO or Sub late 4th round.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

There is no need to be rumbled

Alex knocks him out like his last dangerous opponent. Too much speed, technicality, footwork, lateral movement, TDD and boxing for Rumble to have an answer for. Once this happens there will be a whole lot of butt hurt Rumble fans turning on him and saying he was never that good. At least Gustafsson is calling it ahead of time and claiming he's rather one-dimensional (which I agree with). Alex should get some kudos for honesty rather than what typically happens -- trying to hype a guy up in advance so it looks better when they beat him.

LOL! Such a wall of text crap.

I'm not a fan of these types of bumps; there's nothing wrong with a fighter emitting confidence.

for me the bump was more about all the sherdog know it all who boldly predicted gus to win by domination. Everytime theres a big fight like that they come out in full force basically breaking it down to the point they have themselves convinced there is no other possible outcome that could happen. Then after the the complete opposite actually happens its great to bump threads like these so people might understand how retarded they come off making such bold statements

Fighters should always be confident, they're in the wrong sport if they're not

rumble has a better chance of beating jones than he does beating gustafsson.

Gus is several levels better and a bad stylistic matchup. Rumble will not be able to deal with gustafsson's speed, movement and athleticism.

lol!!!!!!!

Lmao at this thread. Gus fans were/are so delusional lol. I'm hoping the trend continues so I can make money off his next fight again.

Fans in general are delusional, but you keep on living in your narrow little world, lol.

Fans in general are delusional, but you keep on living in your narrow little world, lol.

The delusion by Gus fans was beyond comparison just like the hype behind McGregor which will also end in fail.

The delusion by Gus fans was beyond comparison just like the hype behind McGregor which will also end in fail.

Mcgregor may get a belt though. I feel the vibe that Aldo is sleeping on mcgregor like jones slept on Gus or how gus slept on rumble.

Wow Gus, for Rumble being 1 dimensional he sure put your ass in a different dimension.

Mcgregor may get a belt though. I feel the vibe that Aldo is sleeping on mcgregor like jones slept on Gus or how gus slept on rumble.

Nope not at all. Mcgregor is getting his lights put out and is a hype train. Sorry but if you really look at their skill sets,abilities and how they have fought and not be sucked into the whole "McGOAT" ridiculousness you will see it.

Until then you can continue to think McGregor is GOAT.

Gus fans were up there with Shogun fans for a bit lol.

Yup, so delusional about Gus, Gus is skilled don't get me wrong and I still have him ranked in the top 3, but Gus fans acted like Gus was untouchable.

Nope not at all. Mcgregor is getting his lights put out and is a hype train. Sorry but if you really look at their skill sets,abilities and how they have fought and not be sucked into the whole "McGOAT" ridiculousness you will see it.

I don't think he's goat but I do think sleeping on mcgregor isn't a good idea.

its one thing to not like his hype, but to say he isn't a good fighter is just retarded. Aldo should win for sure, but Mcgregor is no joke, the only joke his most his fans on sherdog, but if that gets to you on a personal level then you have some serious personal problems

Bump threads are always funny because, typically, a majority of people say one fighter will win and they "know it", then aftewards, the majority suddenly "knew the whole time" that the other fighter would win.

In reality, none of you knew a damned thing and any speaking in absolutes when it comes to combat sports is a complete and utter buffoon.

In reality, none of you knew a damned thing and any speaking in absolutes when it comes to combat sports is a complete and utter buffoon.

Couldn't agree more I forget now which fight made me stop picking like that but eventually I realized it was just dumb to try and pretend I knew who would win. I pick a favorite but I make the other guy always has a chance.

Wow Gus, for Rumble being 1 dimensional he sure put your ass in a different dimension.

He did say that Rumble was dangerous, but i guess he thought he could negate it by covering up, keeping the distance and outlast Rumble. Which isn't impossible.

Back