Rumble handing out those one-dimensional ass beatings

Ouch

e8c52981.gif

You guys are cold blooded in here but well worth the read.

Alex knocks him out like his last dangerous opponent. Too much speed, technicality, footwork, lateral movement, TDD and boxing for Rumble to have an answer for. Once this happens there will be a whole lot of butt hurt Rumble fans turning on him and saying he was never that good. At least Gustafsson is calling it ahead of time and claiming he's rather one-dimensional (which I agree with). Alex should get some kudos for honesty rather than what typically happens -- trying to hype a guy up in advance so it looks better when they beat him.

:icon_lol:

Indeed, but add the fact that gus' two losses are much better than rumbles last two losses and this discussion is pretty much over.

*Yawn* you guys can continue the athletic exlosive hyping now. We're done here.

i think you just reached level 26.

awesome thread

Lmao at this thread. Gus fans were/are so delusional lol. I'm hoping the trend continues so I can make money off his next fight again.

Gus fans were up there with Shogun fans for a bit lol.

Rumble used the force on Gus' face

A good loss vs Jones is > or = to Johnsons entire career.

Boxing is > than Kickboxing.

therefore Gus > Rumble.

can't for the life of me figure out how that math didn't work.

Alex knocks him out like his last dangerous opponent. Too much speed, technicality, footwork, lateral movement, TDD and boxing for Rumble to have an answer for. Once this happens there will be a whole lot of butt hurt Rumble fans turning on him and saying he was never that good. At least Gustafsson is calling it ahead of time and claiming he's rather one-dimensional (which I agree with). Alex should get some kudos for honesty rather than what typically happens -- trying to hype a guy up in advance so it looks better when they beat him.

3083286.gif

Nope everyone agrees Rumble is good. But the butt hurt we have is some Gus fans saying Rumble won by headbutt.

3083286.gif

Nope everyone agrees Rumble is good. But the butt hurt we have is some Gus fans saying Rumble won by headbutt.

The funniest thing is that guy is doing exactly what he claimed Rumble fans would do, the irony is hilarious.

Every Gus thread he's putting him down saying he was coming off MCL surgery and didn't look good, while also downplaying Rumble's performance.

He's butthurt and turning on Gus lol.

The funniest thing is that guy is doing exactly what he claimed Rumble fans would do, the irony is hilarious.

Every Gus thread he's putting him down saying he was coming off MCL surgery and didn't look good, while also downplaying Rumble's performance.

He's butthurt and turning on Gus lol.

I know right. :icon_lol:

Back