Cant wait would love to see Rumble get the upset but Gus - Jones 2 tho lol no lose situation here

I'm almost as excited for this fight as I was for DC Vs. Bones

I want Rumble to win though, ONLY because it would be very interesting to see his aggression and killing intent used against someone so calculated and varied as Bones. In reality, it will be a difficult fight to watch; I don't want either man to lose.

Gus is gonna wakeup in another dimension. Cant stumble the Rumble.

You guys made Rumble some sort of God just couse he knocked out a washed up Lil Nog.

Gus got this one in the bag, TKO or Sub late 4th round.

can't really argue with that.

Alex knocks him out like his last dangerous opponent. Too much speed, technicality, footwork, lateral movement, TDD and boxing for Rumble to have an answer for. Once this happens there will be a whole lot of butt hurt Rumble fans turning on him and saying he was never that good. At least Gustafsson is calling it ahead of time and claiming he's rather one-dimensional (which I agree with). Alex should get some kudos for honesty rather than what typically happens -- trying to hype a guy up in advance so it looks better when they beat him.

I'm getting that feeling too now, but if Henri Hooft taught him well it'll be danger for Gus.

That one dimension is a mother fucker though

Rumble does well against the also rans but crumbles when faced with adversity. Johnson will look terrible in a losing effort to Gus

Can't decide who to root for so I'm just gonna enjoy the fight. Either way the fight goes... the fans win for the next Jones fight.

Alex knocks him out like his last dangerous opponent. Too much speed, technicality, footwork, lateral movement, TDD and boxing for Rumble to have an answer for. Once this happens there will be a whole lot of butt hurt Rumble fans turning on him and saying he was never that good. At least Gustafsson is calling it ahead of time and claiming he's rather one-dimensional (which I agree with). Alex should get some kudos for honesty rather than what typically happens -- trying to hype a guy up in advance so it looks better when they beat him.

I'd like to see Manuwa vs Rumble if Gus wins, would be a fun fight and interesting who would be the better fighter.
Also if Manuwa wins i guess that pushes him up considerably in the Ranks.

I'm actually surprised people think Rumble will knock out Gustafsson with any confidence.

I feel like this is the first bit of comments towards Rumble from Gustafsson.

Since this fight was signed, I've always felt that Gus is still looking ahead to Jones.

Rumble gets the nod here.

I'm almost as excited for this fight as I was for DC Vs. Bones

I want Rumble to win though, ONLY because it would be very interesting to see his aggression and killing intent used against someone so calculated and varied as Bones. In reality, it will be a difficult fight to watch; I don't want either man to lose.

It'd be nice to see a new contender but I really think Jones chokes out Rumble within a round or so

What's with the boxer calling the kickboxer 1-dimensional? Pretty sure Rumble is the more credentialed wrestler of the two.

To paraphrase that quote,

"He's a 1-trick pony."
"Yeah, but it's a pretty good trick."

Back