Media 285 pounds ruiz hitting mitts

What gets me most is that there is pictures of him looking slimmed down around the 240 mark but come fight time and he goes the other way and he's put on 45lbs! That doesn't look good for fight night.
He never got down to 240, even in that Michael Hunter picture he is 280 plus, he said it himself.

He really does

He wholloped AJ round the ring last time though

This time he has a 3 stone weight advantage so those punches are going to hit much harder and on a smaller weaker frame too

I think he will walk AJ down and KO him properly this time
He also got knocked on his ass last time. Thinking AJ will be some walk in the park is a severe mistake.

He also got knocked on his ass last time. Thinking AJ will be some walk in the park is a severe mistake.

Flash knock down

Jumped back up and was fully aware, ate a totally flush full power right hand, moments later, ate it like it was nothing and proceeded to beat AJ down

I dont put any stock into the knock down, Ruiz wasnt hurt in the slightest

i'm thinking his handlers deserve some of the blame too, at the very least, they are suppossed to be watching and encouraging a fighter to eat properly. I know you can only do so much but this is what happens when no one says a thing, a guy just comes in fat.
I just checked the weights.....this dude has come in at 283lbs, 15lbs HEAVIER than the short-notice first fight?!!?!? Where's the discipline with diet? I mean that's incredible.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/...-in-body-transformation-anthony-joshua-fight/

The sombrero weighed 7 lbs apparently and he had jeans on. He's not 283 lbs.
The 283 lbs makes him the 2nd heaviest fighter in a world title only behind Valuev who's almost a foot taller.

The sombrero weighed 7 lbs apparently and he had jeans on. He's not 283 lbs.
The 283 lbs makes him the 2nd heaviest fighter in a world title only behind Valuev who's almost a foot taller.
Sure fought like a fat ass

Back