Elections 28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections

Look at the low rent "mean girl" post! The tell tale sign of complete failure.
{<jordan}
duel_duel.jpg__800x552_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

So, you think Bernie was treated ethically in the primary?

Nope, and he should have been. I just think it is strange that folks thought that somebody who is not a member of the club would be allowed to be president of the club.

It's funny how you're too stupid to not fall into the Project Veritas trap after they've been exposed as fraudsters so many times.

Here in WA, per the Heritage Foundation (they say nothing about the dangers of absentee voting) we've got, in the last 16 years ACORN fraud including roughly 1600 false registrations and literally 7 false ballots cast.

In 16 years, and a dem led commie paradise at that............

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

heritage foundation provided a good list of some of the voter fraud abuses that goes on. these are just a sample of the cases; makes me wonder about how much fraud went on w/o getting caught

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

heritage foundation provided a good list of some of the voter fraud abuses that goes on. these are just a sample of the cases; makes me wonder about how much fraud went on w/o getting caught

Yes, and that list is paltry if one's view is that absentee voting shouldn't be increased, along with things like a national voting day. Furthermore, the President set up committees to investigate his claims of widespread voter fraud, and silently closed house without finding jack.

Here we go again...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...zjU_r3H3XhAUy6h5Bg4MQBogVskAq1cFCbiL7hhA4vPGQ

“The alleged misconduct was discovered after the Oakland County Clerk’s Office noticed that 193 voter files had been changed to reflect that the voters failed to include a valid signature or return date, when all of the implicated voters had in fact included both items. The county clerk’s office later discovered the original voter files in the trash at the election-division office,” National Review wrote.

You have to wonder how often trash gets away with this without getting caught.

^ Desperation and projection.

What will you do with yourself when Trump wins re-election?
You need to get back on topic, fella.

I do find it funny that you had to go all the way back to a September 2019 story, and the crime of the clerk in this instance was not politically motivated and did not affect the vote count.

I do find it funny that you had to go all the way back to a September 2019 story, and the crime of the clerk in this instance was not politically motivated and did not affect the vote count.

Holy shit I didn't even notice that.

"Here we go again"

<{you!}>

Holy shit I didn't even notice that.

"Here we go again"

<{you!}>
Yeah, and it looks to me like she was tossing records after the fact to make paperwork line up so as not to trigger an audit of her shit. Dumb, impossibly dumb, but not something that can change the outcome of an election.

To what exactly are you referring? The undercover video of Scott Foval admitting that cheating by Democrats in elections is a regular and organized occurrence? You are suggesting that that information is somehow irrelevant because it is from last Fall? You have to do an extraordinary amount of bullshitting to perpetuate that nonsense.

Be honest, how many Marxists have already been picked off in your line of work? Probably not enough I'm sure. How many more do you suppose will get picked off if Trump wins reelection? Do you suppose they will ever get to you?

To what exactly are you referring? The undercover video of Scott Foval admitting that cheating by Democrats in elections is a regular and organized occurrence? You are suggesting that that information is somehow irrelevant because it is from last Fall? You have to do an extraordinary amount of bullshitting to perpetuate that nonsense.

Be honest, how many Marxists have already been picked off in your line of work? Probably not enough I'm sure. How many more do you suppose will get picked off if Trump wins reelection? Do you suppose they will ever get to you?
You are trying to change the subject now.

Back