your credentials if true make your ignorance that much more sad.

I mean what are you suggesting? That despite the lab tests saying they were not steroids and he was innocent that we should assume he is guilty as some labs are incompetent or corrupt?

That is the height of stupid and I hate Brock.

hes saying that its pretty obvious that he used hgh in some part of his career

wait....75 percent was good enough to beat gsp so if lesnar is 100 percent wow!

My only problem with Cain is that he hasn't fought someone not named Bigfoot or JDS since October 2010.

His next fight is against JDS' big foot in 2016.

tierralaugh02.gif

top kek

wtf, do some people really fucking believe that brock is clean??

hahaha, some guys are just fucking delusional

unfortunately, who in the sport do we actually believe is clean at this point.

you can believe anything you want about him. But that doesnt change anything

I enjoy reading that poster so I'm just looking to add my own two cents. Yes labs are often incompetent and corrupt. There is no oversight as far as requirements. But they act as an agent of the police and err on the side of guilty. Labs have been caught faking tests and claiming to have run tests they don't even have the equipment to run. Lead lab operators have been caught lying on the stand even when the actual tests run prove innocence. Probably cop calls them to the side and says "he might be innocent in this but he has done all sorts of other stuff and this is out chance to get him"

It is always possible someone caught a break due to incompetence. But IMO it is way more likely to go the other way. Normally its a frame job or simply rubber stamping a result to say what the prosecutors office needs it to say when its a matter of corruption or incompetence. I'm sure he has seen both but gotta give Brock the benefit of the doubt here and I really really not a fan of his

Your "IMO" counts for nothing and you come across as a semi-retarded conspiracy worshipper. It is VERY easy to determine if the substance was steroids or not, and the tests are conclusive. Spreading doubt about Brock's innocence is a dick move.

Cain is a monster.

Brock looking for a nice little payday.

Surely even Dana would make him fight someone else first. ...right?

Brock has more money that he knows what to do with. He's just a competitor. It is possible he is buying into his own excuses a little too much though.

Brock is still top 5 if healthy.

"Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids"

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/12/30/2669693/brock-lesnar-alistair-overeem-steroids-ufc-141-mma-news

"In Brock's case, he's had to fend off allegations his entire career. That's due, in no small part, to the fact that he was arrested in 2001 for possession of what was described as a large amount of steroids. But, as it turned out, he was later cleared because what he had was not illegal at that time.

What he had was growth hormones or, as his attorney described them, 'some type of vitamin thing'."

Yeah

People seriously arguing that Brock was never 'linked' with any steroids, growth hormone or whatever are completely off the rocker, lol.

This isn't any kind of Lesnar bash, of course, pro sports are full of PEDs, but spade is a spade.

Does the UFC pay Lesnar to occasion utter the letters "UFC" for the sake of publicity? I do love the guy, but talking about fighting and fighting are two completely things.

People seriously arguing that Brock was never 'linked' with any steroids, growth hormone or whatever are completely off the rocker, lol.

This isn't any kind of Lesnar bash, of course, pro sports are full of PEDs, but spade is a spade.

He wasn't linked to any steroid scandal like OJ Simpson was never linked to the murder of his wife.:icon_lol:

And on this day he was born.....Brock "75%" Lesnar

Just imagine what a 100% UFC 100 Brock could do. Let that sink in for a moment.

There's not a force on this planet that could stop that.

(Cain (and a great many other HWs) would whoop which ever version of Brock at whatever % they fought)

I enjoy reading that poster so I'm just looking to add my own two cents. Yes labs are often incompetent and corrupt. There is no oversight as far as requirements. But they act as an agent of the police and err on the side of guilty. Labs have been caught faking tests and claiming to have run tests they don't even have the equipment to run. Lead lab operators have been caught lying on the stand even when the actual tests run prove innocence. Probably cop calls them to the side and says "he might be innocent in this but he has done all sorts of other stuff and this is out chance to get him"

It is always possible someone caught a break due to incompetence. But IMO it is way more likely to go the other way. Normally its a frame job or simply rubber stamping a result to say what the prosecutors office needs it to say when its a matter of corruption or incompetence. I'm sure he has seen both but gotta give Brock the benefit of the doubt here and I really really not a fan of his

None of what you say up until the last sentence is the point though.

Cops can be corrupt and incompetent. Courts can be corrupt and incompetent. So does that mean that automatically everyone found innocent of anything should really be thought of as guilty as per his point. What about every one found guilty...should they be thought of as innocent?

His post was asinine. Not withstanding the fact that some labs are incompetent and corrupt, we cannot use that to say someone found innocent is really guilty.

hes saying that its pretty obvious that he used hgh in some part of his career
No he is not. I would have no issues with someone believing that. He is saying that because labs can be incompetent and corrupt that means Brock's sample was actually a guilty one.

Are people missing the point?
Who cares what the labs found,.. isn't the intent the most important thing?
On top of that,.. if they are going to claim they are not steroids,. did they ever release what they really were? The actual report of what they were?

I have argued this point on here before.
Brock lovers just go nuts trying to deny everything, but the facts are,.. he did get busted for steroids. What happened between the bust and the decision to let him go, is the only real thing in question.

Back