No Brock, you won't beat Cain now or ever. Focus your energy on Cena.

Stick to acting Brock you roidy imbecile.

You have to remember... It's just not possible for a fighter to come back from an abdominal surgery. It's fairly easy for guys to come back from things like ACL tears and broken legs. Big Brock would have fought through adversity and would still be throwing down in the octagon if he had had those kinds of injuries! But stomach surgery, just... no way... He wasn't a quitter!

Upon reflection, Brock has actually done the best against Cain except for JDS and maybe Kongo.

People seem to be forgetting that Brock was EASILY man-handling Cain until he got caught.

Good lulz

deathclutch_zps50735219.jpg

What's up with the percentages? Sheesh.

These mug shots must have been from when a different guy called Brock Lesnar was was arrested for possession of steroids.

lesnarmug1.jpg

except they were lab tested and proven to be vitamins, you fuckin moron

Its nice of you to think lab results are bulletproof.

I work at lab and thats basically my life. I have MD in biochemistry and bioengineering. Worked in many labs and I know a lot of people working in labs who are involved in these type of evidence testing. Many of them are a joke and level of corruption there is very high plus it is very easy to rig results

But yes, keep on believing

your credentials if true make your ignorance that much more sad.

I mean what are you suggesting? That despite the lab tests saying they were not steroids and he was innocent that we should assume he is guilty as some labs are incompetent or corrupt?

That is the height of stupid and I hate Brock.

Brock and his training partners are watching this thread..

05_brock_01292013lb_0056.jpg

I truly do believe Brock was not at 100% for the Cain fight and or other two and I also believe Overeem was juicing hardcore before the Brock fight. The main point I want to bring up to people is I've talked to Cain at an UFC event several years ago in Vegas and he also said this on a fox sports special on him. When Brock had him pressed against the cage he was overpowered and helpless. Cain told me he was the strongest guy he's ever faced by far and his punches actual stunned him right off the bat. If you were to put UFC 100 version of Brock in there with a Randy Couture style fight in the clinch pressed up against the cage I say he dominates Cain 9/10 times!
lol. It sucks when your childhood heroes lose but that's life.

I still believe brock can beat cain, he took him lightly, remember how cocky and nonchalant he was at the weighins and how he started the fight directly going for the takedown probably thinking I'll take this fat mexican down and pound away. Cain was better than advertised but I think serious Brock takes him.

your credentials if true make your ignorance that much more sad.

I mean what are you suggesting? That despite the lab tests saying they were not steroids and he was innocent that we should assume he is guilty as some labs are incompetent or corrupt?

That is the height of stupid and I hate Brock.
I enjoy reading that poster so I'm just looking to add my own two cents. Yes labs are often incompetent and corrupt. There is no oversight as far as requirements. But they act as an agent of the police and err on the side of guilty. Labs have been caught faking tests and claiming to have run tests they don't even have the equipment to run. Lead lab operators have been caught lying on the stand even when the actual tests run prove innocence. Probably cop calls them to the side and says "he might be innocent in this but he has done all sorts of other stuff and this is out chance to get him"

It is always possible someone caught a break due to incompetence. But IMO it is way more likely to go the other way. Normally its a frame job or simply rubber stamping a result to say what the prosecutors office needs it to say when its a matter of corruption or incompetence. I'm sure he has seen both but gotta give Brock the benefit of the doubt here and I really really not a fan of his

Brock at 300% couldn't hope to beat Cain. He is the goddamn Tasmanian Devil. Chupacarba!

wtf, do some people really fucking believe that brock is clean??

hahaha, some guys are just fucking delusional

Back