UFC hyping up the new biggest name in MMA.

Been saying this everywhere. Weidman is the biggest draw in MMA now if he keeps winning.

In regards to the thread, apparently there were two specials on Weidman on FS1 yesterday. A half hour one and a full hour one.

the ufc is desperate for weidman to be that guy. not just to sell ppv's, but for the legalization in NYC. they need that american badass to run da block

idk, Lyoto could end it all before it really even starts.

Yea that's true. I'm basing my prediction on the assumption he wins obviously. If he loses it all goes away and Machida can definitely make that happen.

If he beats Machida, especially if its impressive fashion, he's the biggest star in the UFC.

Can't wait for 175.

the ufc is desperate for weidman to be that guy. not just to sell ppv's, but for the legalization in NYC. they need that american badass to run da block

The P4P #1 is from NY - what is Weidman going to do that Bones can't from a legalization perspective?

Yea that's true. I'm basing my prediction on the assumption he wins obviously. If he loses it all goes away and Machida can definitely make that happen.

If he beats Machida, especially if its impressive fashion, he's the biggest star in the UFC.

Can't wait for 175.

yeah, I think the upcoming MW contenders are very good but beatable if he can just get past Lyoto.

yeah, I think the upcoming MW contenders are very good but beatable if he can just get past Lyoto.

Yea Lyoto is his biggest challenge by a fair amount.

If he beats Lyoto impressively I think he's at least a 3-1 favorite over everyone else at MW. Especially since Vitor is no longer TRTor.

Originally I figured Vitor would just cheat anyways. But with this 175 debacle, Wand AND Chael getting caught, and Vitor testing recently and having really low levels of like 172. I think he'll probably be clean for at least most of his camp.

UFC hyping up the new biggest name in MMA.

Been saying this everywhere. Weidman is the biggest draw in MMA now if he keeps winning.

In regards to the thread, apparently there were two specials on Weidman on FS1 yesterday. A half hour one and a full hour one.

Well, he did beat AS twice.

UFC 175 is around the corner. This isn't the first time the promotion did something like this. They're marketing the fights because Weidman, despite the fact that he beat Silva twice, still isn't a household name in MMA.

Im tired of these all americans. They suck. Silva fight was a fluke. Machida will school him. /thread.

TJ will be the next all american

that's not gonna happen, with or without Weidman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back