27/60 - Seriously?

Kel Guapo

Chesty Singlet
@Blue
Reaction score
On the first two pages of the UFC DISCUSSION forum (60 threads, not including stickies), there are no less than 27 (28 now) threads about Conor. (either in the title or first sentence). Too many of them are just excuses to post his pics and speak about how dreamy and godlike he is.
Can we just make his own forum so all his insufferable fanboys have a place to fap?

/thread

And you took the time to count that shit? Just ignore them, or bash Conrad for some easy likes lmao

Not a single one all week:

5cXTHtd.png

giphy.gif

And haters(aka khabib fans) call me a conor hugger left and right here

<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
So not only did you count it, but you added a 28th thread.

People like you are the reason there’s so many threads, damn.

On the first two pages of the UFC DISCUSSION forum (60 threads, not including stickies), there are no less than 27 (28 now) threads about Conor. (either in the title or first sentence). Too many of them are just excuses to post his pics and speak about how dreamy and godlike he is.
Can we just make his own forum so all his insufferable fanboys have a place to fap?

/thread
you took the time to make this post so i would say youre a hypocrite to your own beliefs #counterfeitjesus

Whaddya expect, whether people like him or hate him, he's a draw and he ain't toast yet!

3 weeks no MMA and the following card is Conor vs Dennis Siver 2, what do you expect?

The haters make just as much, if not more, threads than the fan boys you silly, whiny, miserable bastard

We're three days out from a Conor fight. Usually it would be 48/60 threads at least. UFC internet marketing team are having anxiety attacks. Dana's having heart palpitations.

Not a single one all week:

5cXTHtd.png

giphy.gif

And haters(aka khabib fans) call me a conor hugger left and right here

<{MingNope}>

So not only did you count it, but you added a 28th thread.

People like you are the reason there’s so many threads, damn.

The haters make just as much, if not more, threads than the fan boys you silly, whiny, miserable bastard

LOL at TS

The quintessential hater. Counts the threads AND adds another to the pile of negative ones, while complaining about the insufferable fanboys.

<{outtahere}>

Probably about normal for a main event 4 days out

Sorry for talking about the main event on fight week. Have you checked the ratio of the other main event fighters on their fight week? Quit hating. I look forward to your analysis next month for ufc 247. Actually I really look forward to UFC 249 khabib vs Ferguson. Let's see the ratio then.

It's normal considering that's the fight coming up this Saturday. It's nothing out of the ordinary.

Hey guys, its fight week for the first event of 2020. We should NOT be talking about the main event, good thread OP

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back