This dude is crazy... but I like him. :wink:

Glad to hear.

All the best Chris.

Huh I wonder why Dana felt the need to tell the media stuff like that about Chris owing all those back taxes.

Yea he got a job making minimum as a trainer. I don't see how one can be a gym trainer and live by such means. Fuck Dana, if he wanted to help he would give Leben a real job at the corporate office.

It amazes me how stupid some people could be that they have never heard of income taxes and their obligation to pay them

Leben thought drugs could be a tax write off the whole time

Leben v. Diaz for tax evasion championship

Leben should apply to become the head of the NSAC...I hear you dont need any experience or qualifications.

Yea he got a job making minimum as a trainer. I don't see how one can be a gym trainer and live by such means. Fuck Dana, if he wanted to help he would give Leben a real job at the corporate office.

What kind of corporate job do you think Leben can do that will support his styke livelihood?
This is why fighters need to be paid more, and given some guidance on how to manage that money better.

What kind of corporate job do you think Leben can do that will support his styke livelihood?
This is why fighters need to be paid more, and given some guidance on how to manage that money better.

Or they should pay their taxes.

UFC should hire former fighters like Leben as trainers at UFC gyms. Probably get more business than the random guys they have as trainers there.

Vice President of Janitorial Operations?

"Yessum Misser Dana. Thanks for the phone call, Misser Dana. You too good to me."

Huh I wonder why Dana felt the need to tell the media stuff like that about Chris owing all those back taxes.

Because Dana has turned into a sell-out bitch

He doesn't respect anybody's privacy and loves the way the UFC media (it's like they work for them so might as well call the that) slobber on his nuts because he is an article-generating machine. Between the stupid stuff he says and constantly throwing fighter's under the bus or revealing their personal information is great if you are a writer. Not so much if you are a fighter or ex-fighter

I used to really like Dana. Now I am tired of his nonsense. He can't open his mouth anymore without saying something he never should have said.

hopefully they pay it for him cause I dont think he can make enough $$ to pay it all back + interest, it would be too huge

What I got out of this post was, "DON'T EVER TELL DANA YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS!"

Back