Hunt by KO, bigfoot is overrated and has no chin.

this doesn't bode well for bigfoot. if he's already thinking about his next opponent and not focusing on hunt, he'll get knocked out.

bigfoot also thought he was going to beat cain in a rematch. not the sharpest tool.

I see Hunt KOing bigfoot.......

I do to because this is not MMAth because Silva beat Fedor so it means he will beat Mark Hunt? Mark has evolved as an MMA fighter the last few years and also has the added advantage of training with Silva's team. Silva knows he wants nothing to do with Hunts power and Hunt knows he wants to avoid the takedown by Silva. If Silva is comparing his fight with Fedor he is wrong. Mark will not run in and trade with Silva he will move more and pick his strikes. Mark likely from the photos has big guys to wrestle with and work on his TDD. You can expect he wants to make sure that everytime that Silva works for a takedown he wants to hurt him.

He might beat Hunt but there is no chance he is beating Barnett IMO

Barnett will wipe the floor with BF. Then proceed to pillage his village in Brazil.

Bigfoot beats both Barnett and Hunt. His stand up is too much for Josh and Barnett absolutely cannot muscle him against the cage. He will TD Hunt in the first and submit him.
I wanna know how Barnett beats Bigfoot. With his world class striking? How else has Bigfoot lost throught the years?

it's mindgames, Bigfoot is standing and banging with Hunt

Barnett would beat him like he stole something.

I'd like to see Bigfoot vs Mir when they both lose (hopefully)

Bigfoot can take this for sure, but I have a feeling we will see a first round KO by Hunt. Can't wait for tomorrow night!

I'm scared to count Bigfoot out since homie beat Fedor and Overeem when few believed he could do it. It just seems like Hunt should be able to keep it standing and take him out but Bigfoot could always land one of those sledgehammers to set up a takedown. It's a HW fight so who the hell knows.

Barnett will wipe the floor with BF. Then proceed to pillage his village in Brazil.

How?! I dont see it. Barnett outmuscles people to win. How the fuck does he beat Bigfoot? Punchers chance? I just dont see it.

hoping Hunt gets the win , but will only happen if he can stuff the takedowns . Barnett would wreck Bigfoot .

Bigfoot...don't worry about Barnett. Worry about Hunt.

Josh Barnett will submit Bigfoot easier than Bigfoot does to Mark Hunt. Bigfoot got taken down to the ground rather easily by Overeem.

I would like to see the Barnett vs Bigfoot fight to keep Bigfoot humble when he loses.

Lol you clearly know nothing about grappling if you think Barnett would have an easy time tapping Bigfoot

How?! I dont see it. Barnett outmuscles people to win. How the fuck does he beat Bigfoot? Punchers chance? I just dont see it.

He either outmuscles them or exploits fighters with weak ground games (Brett Rogers, Sergei and many of his other opponents between his Pride and return-to-the-UFC days). It won't be easy to do either against Bigfoot. Bigfoot's biggest weakness seems to be fighters with speed. Barnett is 36-years old, is quite flabby and is not terribly fast.

It's actually a pretty good match-up. Barnett doesn't have any clear weaknesses for Bigfoot to exploit, either.

He either outmuscles them or exploits fighters with weak ground games (Brett Rogers, Sergei and many of his other opponents between his Pride and return-to-the-UFC days). It won't be easy to do either against Bigfoot. Bigfoot's biggest weakness seems to be fighters with speed. Barnett is 36-years old, is quite flabby and is not terribly fast.

It's actually a pretty good match-up. Barnett doesn't have any clear weaknesses for Bigfoot to exploit, either.

How about Barnetts chin? You think it can hold up against Bigfoot? I dont see Barnett getting BF down.

Smart game plan by big foot

Side note: I just seen this pic Hunt posted

1469853_655202341191466_1164826483_n.jpg

He looks like he's in a lot better shape now than he was in his last fight

Back