259 was a s--- show

Somewhat boring fights. Santos vs Rakic looked like a sparring match. Nunes fighting a can was boring. Yan vs Aljo was entertaining but the end sucked. Adesanya vs Jan was boring as well. Do we vs Mak was good. All in all I loved the card just because we FINALLY got a decent set of fights.

but all the drama and ridiculousness also made it awesome
<{jackyeah}>
Also Jan won and thats all that matters so all and all it was a great card that lived up to the hype .

Somewhat boring fights. Santos vs Rakic looked like a sparring match. Nunes fighting a can was boring. Yan vs Aljo was entertaining but the end sucked. Adesanya vs Jan was boring as well. Do we vs Mak was good. All in all I loved the card just because we FINALLY got a decent set of fights.
Islam vs Dober exceeded expectations imo too great submission win for islam and those high level trips where awesome to watch .

It was pretty alright. People need to stop overhyping any PPV.
Last year we also had three title fights (UFC 251) and it wasn't that great. The best fights were Yan x Aldo (which later turned to be a one sided beating), Rose x Andrade 2 and Jiri x Volkan.

I enjoyed the card from start to finish.
Santos-Rakic was the only disappointment for me.

Pretty much the same here tho I was kinda demoralized at the Yan vs Sterling situation.

Prelims were amazing - Main card was solid...

Oddly outta the 3 Title fights I enjoyed Nunes destruction of Megan the most...

Jan vs Izzy was decent and very calculated but not riveting and the most deserving in Yan vs Sterling was ruined.

Default I enjoyed seeing Nunes do what she does the most.

prelims were great. main card didn’t live up to the hype

This card was incredible. I watched it from start to finish, all 15 fights. With the exception of a couple fights, they were all action packed and awesome. Definietly some controversy and interesting moments but it made for a very memorable card!

There was a tweet on the Cruz fight, some guy said he has been watching MMA since the start and this is the best card he ever seen.

Did he mean since the start of 2021?
<36>

U must have watched only main card because prelims were insane

njekwuw fight omg

That's what ruined it though. All the buildup from the early prelims/prelims only for an overall flop of a main card. Jan/Izzy was entertaining but the commentating and Dana complaining about the judging kind of killed the excitement

Watched from about the middle of the prelims on. Thought it was a mostly entertaining card-one of the better ones this year for sure. Seeing Jan win was a nice way to finish it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back