That Henderson-Shogun fight might have ended 2 careers of legends. They each took such a beating and neither have been the same since. I have heard a lot of people want a Shogun-Hendo 2 and just cant fathom those 2 being able to survive another beating like that.

yeah at first i wanted a rematch because i think shogun would definitely beat hendo the 2nd time, plus shogun was robbed of the draw. but it definitely isn't a fight that should be made, for the sake of both fighters' health.

I don't know what their relationship is like but one should always consider family usually should come first, and blood is thicker than water as cliche as that sounds.

Time for ninja to be a ninja and take these shady people out :p

Thanks...lol.

I still don't know what is better, Ninja's little smile or the knee-on-belly/rape choke combo.

The best part of that whole thing is that if you saw that live or watch a video clip Bonello is screaming all kinds of trash in English that Ninja doesn't understand a lick of so all Ninja does is do that cheeky smile and say "yeah?". It was hilarious lol.

murilo-rua_tony-bonello.gif

Ninja is a boss.

This GIF never fails to make me smile/chuckle..

So awesome

Back