250lb dips

Fedorable said:
you say dude a lot, just an observation.

i've actually just started noticing that...

now that you've said something about, it must be true...

i wonder what i should do?

should i stop and get a new gimmick?

Polynikes said:
i've actually just started noticing that...

now that you've said something about, it must be true...

i wonder what i should do?

should i stop and get a new gimmick?

no, keep saying dude AND add another gimmick.

JohnnyQuo said:
partials give you much better functional strength, perfect for mma. i still do full range reps, but they are more dangerous cos of the stretch involved. .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This type of thread kinda makes me feel good. anywhere else, on any BBing board, people would be telling him "hey, nice job! who cares if you don't go all the way down?" (for example, check out the reaction do diesel weasels vids whenever he posts them on other boards), but here, we call people on their shit.

Urban said:
This type of thread kinda makes me feel good. anywhere else, on any BBing board, people would be telling him "hey, nice job! who cares if you don't go all the way down?" (for example, check out the reaction do diesel weasels vids whenever he posts them on other boards), but here, we call people on their shit.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, mma people dont fuck around with shit that doesnt work in the real world.

Dan181 said:
So, brag about your thigh size and your shitty partial lifts all you want. I have little girl legs but at least I squat below parallel. Embarassment.
doesnt that tell you something?

like what? let me tell you what it tels me: he squats 655 at under 180 lbs and has posted the pics and contributed enough to make me beleive it. what it tells me is that he is concerned with strength and not appearance (perfect for this forum). What it tells me is that you don't know shit about him. what it tells me is that you have the wrong goals for a place called STRENGTH AND POWER if you consider leg size or appearance in general an asset (or a crutch... or even spend any time worrying about it). what it tells me is that you don't understand his point, you are pound for pound weaker, and you're mad cause nobody buys the horse shit you're selling.

JohnnyQuo said:
doesnt that tell you something?
tELLS ME THAT YOUR LIFTS ARE A JOKE AND i SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF YOU HAVE EVER DONE ANY LIFT IN A FULL RANGE OF MOTION, AND i WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO A VIDEO OF NO WEIGHT DIPS. 40 OF THEM, FULL ROM OTHERWISE SHUT THE HELL AND TAKE YOUR SORRY ASS LIFTS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

damn, coach got hisself banned...

Wait why the hell did he get banned.

I just want to actually take a second to defend the uber-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Polynikes, saying dude is fine if you're A. are perma-stoned or B. live on the West coast, or both.

Coach D said:
tELLS ME THAT YOUR LIFTS ARE A JOKE AND i SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF YOU HAVE EVER DONE ANY LIFT IN A FULL RANGE OF MOTION, AND i WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO A VIDEO OF NO WEIGHT DIPS. 40 OF THEM, FULL ROM OTHERWISE SHUT THE HELL AND TAKE YOUR SORRY ASS LIFTS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

you're not such hot shit now are you coach?

huh??

I expect a reply.

Funny how people talk shit once someone is gone. None the less, carry on.

hahaha coach d got banned.......yes......the day has finally come........he can stick to his little boards where all he does is go......"yeah do some o-lifting".......har har har

Cantpostnow said:
Funny how people talk shit once someone is gone. None the less, carry on.

wha? you got nothing punk, what you got to say about that??

CarnalSalvation said:
I just want to actually take a second to defend the uber-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Polynikes, saying dude is fine if you're A. are perma-stoned or B. live on the West coast, or both.

what the fuck? what are you defending me from? hahaha...

i don't get the post is what i'm saying...

while we are at it, lemme just explain why i don't like smoking weed. not to go off topic, but i used to smoke a ton of weed. i smoked every single day for about 3 years. it totally fucked me up. my grades went downhill, i had no drive, i didn't do shit but smoke pot and sniff coke. it was totally my fault and not the pot or blow, but they same thing that happened to me could happen to anyone. after i picked myself up off the gound and made a total 180 in my life, i was a fucking loser. i just don't want anyone to get to thinking it's ok to smoke it, and then have it fuck their life up. that's all...

i still don't get this post though, but if you are defending me, i at least want to know from what...

Why did coach get banned? Neone know?

I am guessing it was from a different thread cause nothing in here was bad.

Anyone?

Back