25 years ago shawshank crew couldn't kill maggot. PETA has finally topped that one.

.. and become completely irrelevant. PETA is officially nothing. Zero.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.10ne...a-cow-s-milk-a-symbol-of-white-supremacy.html

They have jumped on "milk is a sign of white supremacists."

Shame; animals deserve to be treated with some respect, and could use some people backing them. The group that previously mattered that did so is now officially insane, and basically doesn't exist to sane people. Shame. RIP peta, you idiots.
Jesus. My favorite part of the article was this line:
The National Dairy Council did not immediately comment on PETA's statement
Imagine their faces while trying to formulate a response. This could be its own meme subgenre of whatthefuckism.

Welp enjoy your man breasts and increased estrogen

GUEST_475526d4-ae7a-4676-9916-32420294c39c

Jesus. My favorite part of the article was this line:

Imagine their faces while trying to formulate a response. This could be its own meme subgenre of whatthefuckism.
lol

I think the dairy council should just go with it, and deny nothing.

" We can neither confirm nor deny any involvement as a secret symbol of white supremacy. We ask that everybody enjoy milk, and the products it brings us."

PETA gonna PETA.

I have no problems with people being vegetarian or vegan. I don't even mind proselytizing it. What I don't like however is their click bait, propaganda and heavy hand on everything. They are one of the most dishonest and repugnant groups out there. They mean well but they are SJWs to the highest degree.

This makes me want to down a big glass of cold milk. Goes great with a pb&j sandwich.

Full retard gonna full retard..

Yeah, I read about this last night and laughed out loud. I can’t believe these idiots are trying to link white milk to white supremacists. Wow, the stupid is strong with these idiots.

Wasn't this another absurdity dreamed up by the 4chan denizens, and now adopted as a serious idea by the far left? Like turning the 'okay' gesture into a symbol of white supremacy.

Wasn't this another absurdity dreamed up by the 4chan denizens, and now adopted as a serious idea by the far left? Like turning the 'okay' gesture into a symbol of white supremacy.
That sounds very, very likely.

.. and become completely irrelevant. PETA is officially nothing. Zero.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.10ne...a-cow-s-milk-a-symbol-of-white-supremacy.html

They have jumped on "milk is a sign of white supremacists."

Shame; animals deserve to be treated with some respect, and could use some people backing them. The group that previously mattered that did so is now officially insane, and basically doesn't exist to sane people. Shame. RIP peta, you idiots.
There are White supremacists who specifically show their affinity to milk as a way of highlighning the genetic/biological difference between races. This is not some idiotic leftwing meme. The original articles that some MSM carried only mentioned this fact. PETA using the reporting on this scientific discovery to make silly sensationalist statements is on PETA, not on every liberal commenter or media for simply noticing and reporting on what White supremacists do.

There are White supremacists who specifically show their affinity to milk as a way of highlighning the genetic/biological difference between races. This is not some idiotic leftwing meme. The original articles that some MSM carried only mentioned this fact. PETA using the reporting on this scientific discovery to make silly sensationalist statements is on PETA, not on every liberal commenter or media for simply noticing and reporting on what White supremacists do.

Maybe you should ignore what .00002% of whacko weirdos do, if it negatively affects the way everybody lives their life, or adds misery and division to society. In the 90s, it would have been a 20 second laugh and an eyeroll, and nobody would have thought of it again. Things were normal then.

Back