25 years ago shawshank crew couldn't kill maggot. PETA has finally topped that one.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
.. and become completely irrelevant. PETA is officially nothing. Zero.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.10ne...a-cow-s-milk-a-symbol-of-white-supremacy.html

They have jumped on "milk is a sign of white supremacists."

Shame; animals deserve to be treated with some respect, and could use some people backing them. The group that previously mattered that did so is now officially insane, and basically doesn't exist to sane people. Shame. RIP peta, you idiots.

Last edited:
That's pretty much every left wing group. What they are in theory is never what they are in practice. Oh, anti fascism, civil liberties union, ethical treatment of animals, rights for women and gays?

<mma4>

What they turn into in practice...

<{clintugh}>

That's pretty much every left wing group. What they are in theory is never what they are in practice. Oh, anti fascism, civil liberties union, ethical treatment of animals, rights for women and gays?

<mma4>

What they turn into in practice...

<{clintugh}>
que viva la révolution

trump_idiot.jpg

Imagine trying to tell 1.3 billion Indians that they're white supremacists.
hqdefault.jpg

If you drink chocolate milk are you in the clear or?

Silly PR but in your SJW recreationally outraged click bait you're leaving part out:

Geneticists are alarmed that white nationalists—who are now using milk emojis and sharing photos of themselves chugging milk to celebrate their “whiteness”—are contorting science and using it as an excuse to hate. In a recent article in The New York Times, evolutionary biologists state that because of a genetic mutation among Europeans, white people are more likely to be able to digest lactose. White nationalists are arguing that being able to drink another animal’s breast milk somehow indicates that they’re of the “master race”—good grief!

Of course, it was found that the genetic mutation that allows some humans to digest milk also occurs in black African cattle farmers. That should make racists think twice.

What's sillier - PETA's statement or people thinking that being able to digest milk is a sign of their superiority?

I give you props though, this is a good troll.

BTW TS the ASPCA were the ones preventing the Shawshank Redemption people from feeding a live wax worm to the baby crow, not PETA.
I know this because I just looked it up because it was so insane. I'm not defending PETA, just clarifying the insane.

BTW TS the ASPCA were the ones preventing the Shawshank Redemption people from feeding a live wax worm to the baby crow, not PETA.
I know this because I just looked it up because it was so insane. I'm not defending PETA, just clarifying the insane.
thank you. Will change thread title.

Back