25 year old busted posing as 17 year old highschool student; was star b-ball player

The old Euro migrant way of becoming a high school jock superstar and dating the cheerleaders. Sneaky bugger.

This dude is 25 but had been losing as a 17 year old hurricane victim. Was a star on the basketball team and was dating a 14 year old.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...posing-dallas-isd-high-schooler-officials-say

1526423155-sidney.JPG

Dude looks like he's 30 in the mug shot lol.

Should schools be less accepting if these "victims"? How could they have not vetted this guy? Total failure.
LMFAO

Honestly, the statutory rape is the only thing I care about.

As far as going back to high school to play ball, you do you G. I wish I could go back to a time when I was a great athlete among my peers instead of a sourpuss pseudo-Marxist posting on a Jazzercise forum.

um wtf? No dude you take your old ass to an adults league and do you over there with people your own age.

That's crazy because someone stupid enough to try something like that wouldn't seem like the type to be savvy enough to properly forge documents.

I have to believe the extent of the forgery in this case involved white out and a ball point pen.

Guess not. Mom says daughter claims they didn't bang (and she's clearly in denial if she believes that).

It might have been all handies and oral. That's what my freshman relationship amounted to. Good times. She was fascinated by ejaculation. I was always happy to indulge her experiments. <45>

Africans are the kings of claiming to be half their age. Dudes come from countries where there is no record keeping of this sort of thing so just make up an age they think they can get away with.

I dont think many have a calendar in their culture. They always list their birthday as 01/01/19xx

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I can't keep all the shitty Sandler movies straight I guess. Was it Gilmore or Madison where he played the guy who talked like a retard?

My guess is little nicky is the movie you speak of

popeyes chicken is amazing and reese witherspoon is his mom

Dude, the kids these aunts and grandmas are bringing out to the burbs are always 4-5 years older looking than the other kids. Only one has been found our directly to have not been who his grandma said he was, but a known 16 year old got expelled from the 8th grade my daughter was in last year. Enough.

Back