25 minutes of fight!!!

Bla bla....

Finishes Bra....Finishes are what matter and are the true indicator of greatness.

We learned far more about these 2 fighters actual abilities from their first fight, as opposed to their second fight.

They've each won 1 fight, definitively.

They are both great fighters.

This is what rubber matches are for.

It'll happen, probably a year.

Bla bla....

Finishes Bra....Finishes are what matter and are the true indicator of greatness.

We learned far more about these 2 fighters actual abilities from their first fight, as opposed to their second fight.

Yeah. Greatness = being dominated easily for 25 minutes. How great JDS is, uh?

Agree with everything except i never thought we were seeing the 2 best HW's fight last night as ive always thought Cormier is a better version of Cain. Thought JDS was #1 and Cormier was #2 going into last night. Now im more confident that Cormier is in fact the best HW in MMA

Bla bla....

In the first fight we learned nothing. We already knew lucky punches happen all the time. In the second we learned Cain is better than Junior everywhere.

In the first fight we learned nothing. We already knew lucky punches happen all the time. In the second we learned Cain is better than Junior everywhere.

BS....

How can anyone possibly learn more about 2 fighters from 25 minutes of action unfolding as opposed to very little action inside 64 seconds?

I don't see how this is possible. Finishes bra! It's the only way to display true dominance.

seemed like cain could of finished JDS a few times. it was almost like he wanted to punish him.

Bla bla....

This.

Anybody can fight to a decision during high profile title fights, but not everybody can get finishes under these circumstances. That's what solidies a champion's greatness.

This.

Anybody can fight to a decision during high profile title fights, but not everybody can get finishes under these circumstances. That's what solidies a champion's greatness.

Hook, line, sinker....

I believe the no-steroid version of Overeem will not be a relevant contender in the HW division.

He will lose to bigfoot, JDS will beat bigfoot and someone else, maybe Werdum again. Then we get Cain vs JDS 3, and that will be a war and a half.

Yeah. Greatness = being dominated easily for 25 minutes. How great JDS is, uh?

so great that your opponent is still standing after taking 25 minutes of your best or laying on the canvas unable to stand after 2minutes of your best......which is greater

so great that your opponent is still standing after taking 25 minutes of your best or laying on the canvas unable to stand after 2minutes of your best......which is greater

25min>2min. Simple math brah

Bla bla....

This.

And this is why all three of us are HUGE Anderson Silva fans.

ok.
what does every fighter want to do?

finish

very simple

They want to win that's the goal. If they get a finish its a bonus. Did Cain loose fans because he didn't finish JDS? IMO the beat down that Cain laid on JDS will have a much bigger mental impact on him than a quick flash KO would have and its more exciting because its mma and JDS could have gotten a hailmary sub or ko. 25minutues is a long time in the cage. Anything can happen.

Shocking to me how people can't just give both fighters their due credit for their victories. There is no such thing as a lucky punch. Cain didn't slip and fall on Juniors fist, Junior through that punch with bad intentions and it landed flushing target. As far as Arguing which type of victory is more dominant, it's up to who you ask. Everyone has an opinion you'll never get anywhere arguing these points on the Internet. Was pulling for Cain myself , but always been a JDS fan, I feel sorry for his next opponent.

Back