Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

25 arrests made in MS-13 base found in Central California

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by BoxingFan653, Aug 31, 2018.

1. BoxingFan653 Did you just grab my ass?

This is according to MSM as well...this shit is getting out of hand man.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ms-13-mendota-20180831-story.html

More than two dozen suspected MS-13 gang members operating in a Central Valley town west of Fresno as well as in Los Angeles were arrested in a months-long multiagency operation that culminated this week, authorities said.

Suspected members of the transnational criminal organization were arrested on charges including murder, assault, kidnapping and drug trafficking, according to federal authorities and court documents unsealed Thursday.

Fifteen people were charged with participating in a drug-trafficking conspiracy, while the others were charged with a variety of crimes, including stabbing a rival gang member, U.S. Atty. McGregor W. Scott said Friday at a news conference in Fresno.

Two men have been charged with the 2017 slaying of a man in Fresno County, Scott said.

During their investigation, law enforcement investigators seized seven guns, 56 knives and 10 machetes in addition to cellphones and drugs from inside 11 prisons, he said.

At least two MS-13 “cliques” affiliated with the Los Angeles branch of the gang operate in the small Central Valley town of Mendota west of Fresno, according to two federal indictments unsealed Thursday. More than 14 homicides since 2015 are believed to be related to MS-13 in Mendota, according to court documents.

Scott said that a team of local, state and federal investigators uncovered evidence of more than 30 homicides and assaults from Las Vegas to New York that have been tied to the gang.

“If you want to commit crime in California, we will find you,” state Atty. Gen. Xavier Becerra said. “If you want to terrorize our families and our communities, we will get you.

“If you traffic human beings or drugs, you’re in our sights,” he said. “If you illegally possess firearms, you’re in our sights, and if you terrorize families through criminal gang activities, you are in our sights.”

Two alleged gang members — Israel Rivas Gomez, known as “Pirra,” and a John Doe known as “Marcos Castro” — were charged by a grand jury in January with murder in connection with the Dec. 18 death of a person known as “A.R.” in Fresno County. The new court records say the two men used the slaying to increase their position within the MS-13 gang.

Three other men — Luis Reynaldo Reyes Castillo, known as “Molesto”; Jose Audon Reyes Barrera, known as “Calacas”; and Nilson Israel Reyes Mendoza — were charged in April by a grand jury with assault with a deadly weapon in an attack on suspected rival gang members in May 2017.

Three people, including Lorenzo Amador, were charged with stabbing a rival gang member in the back at an intersection in Mendota last month. The victim was transported to the hospital, underwent surgery and survived, authorities said.

Federal prosecutors also allege that Denis Barrera-Palma, Ever Membreno and Edgar Torres-Amador participated in the gang-related assault of a man walking near an elementary school, in which one gang member beat the victim with a metal pipe.

The two MS-13 subsets in Mendota are known as the Vatos Locos Salvatruchos and Park View Locos Salvatruchos and often receive instructions from higher-ranking gang members in Los Angeles, Santa Maria and Oakland, federal prosecutors said.

The gang was started in Los Angeles in the mid-1980s by immigrants fleeing the civil war in El Salvador and was then known as Mara Salvatrucha. The group grew into an international gang over the ensuing years and now operates in at least 10 states and Washington, D.C., with more than 10,000 members, prosecutors say.

The Mendota gang members and their associates also traffic in marijuana, methamphetamine and prescription drugs, prosecutors say.

The gang’s primary rivals in the town of 11,418 people are called the Bulldogs, and MS-13 members regularly patrol the town to attack them, according to court documents. Mid-ranking MS-13 gang members called chequeos respond to requests through social media from Salvadorans who are being intimidated by rival gang members, prosecutors said.

Times staff writer Ruben Vives contributed to this report.

2. Ultra O’Dia Black Belt

I’m glad it’s being reported.

3. Black Helicopters Banned Banned

MS-13 started in America and is a reflection of Los Angeles gang banging culture. I’m going to assume many of these guys are immigrants since they have 4 names, a first, a middle, and 2 last names but they could easily be American.

4. Black Helicopters Banned Banned

Gang sweeps have always been reported.

5. xcvbn Gold Belt

This isn't surprising in the least. Fresno has had an MS13 problem for a very long time.

6. BoxingFan653 Did you just grab my ass?

Is there any hope left for California? Losing faith for my state

7. N13 Ophiuchus Phoenix Platinum Member

They were imported to do a job in the US by some facked up people. Same ones who fund that Antifa domestic terrorist fascist group.

8. N13 Ophiuchus Phoenix Platinum Member

Just survive until after the mid-terms and things will get much better.

9. BoxingFan653 Did you just grab my ass?

I doubt it. What hope is there. Newsome is strongly supporting guns control laws and bringing in more immigrants.

10. Voltron Green Belt

So 25 arrests and that's it?
    I thought MS13 was an epidemic taking over the streets of america.
    I thought thousand of people where being killed by this guys every day.
    Well at least that's what the current president said

11. N13 Ophiuchus Phoenix Platinum Member

Relax.

Just try to be on the good side of the big one.

Your state is in a state of war, under attack from within, and few people realize it.

12. N13 Ophiuchus Phoenix Platinum Member

More people die from these guys than in Afghanistan since the 2016 election.

13. GOATER Banned Banned

WTF is OP talking about? Getting of hand?

Bro, crime has gone down and down.....we are safer than the 80s and 90s.

OMG 25 gang members got arrested....meanwhile there is thousands of gangsters born in USA roaming around.

This is such a non story....it only matters to local people.

But I understand why you posted it....to act like the sky is falling and push the narrative that MS-13 is the biggest problem in America, LMFAO.

14. Voltron Green Belt

I fucking bet you not.
    And 2016 election?

15. N13 Ophiuchus Phoenix Platinum Member

After Trump got in, the strategory changed in Afghanistan.

After Trump got in, the MS13 activities were ramped up.

You do the math and get back to me. Mkay.

16. Post Mortem Flattening of Emotions.

This separating people from their families must end now!!!!

17. octopus Blue Belt

2 dozen people is a decent amount to arrest at one time... don't downplay that cause others are exaggerating the severity of the issue(especially when they were arrested for murder, assault, kidnapping, & drug trafficking). If they arrested 25 white supremacists at a white supremacist base for those same crimes, I think the people acting like it wasn't a big deal would be bad peoples

18. FlippyHambone Girth Matters.

Hugs... not drugs, cure thugs.

And bullets.

19. Armbars Silver Belt

25 gang members?

Meanwhile the kids are walking about with fucking straws.

20. mb23100 Gold Belt

We need to teach these people not to gangbang