Nice find..sounds like another nail in the coffin.

Makes sense, boxing is easy enough to make after making an MMA game, much like a wrestling or kickboxing game would be.

I am a big fan of the fight night series.
I am a bigger fan of the ufc series (i like the sport more)

That being said, it's a sad thing that they have to put 1 game on a hold/cancel because al the power/money is being pumped in another game. But that is the way this industry works. And if we get an UFC game that blows us all away, I will probably be happier than ever. (and not mis the fight night game)

I also think that the way the UFC takes care of it's business has a big influence on this. The UFC is a brand and wants to sell that brand, boxing is a sport with big individuals. (this last thing is a speculation)

But the UFC game looked sick, and I hope they can put some extra layers in the game. I want to feel the 'you are the fighter' vibe way more.
More choices, less repetative career etc.

Great. Characters in Fight Night are boring. WWE is more fun to play.

who even plays Boxing games anymore, besides back in the 80s "Mike Tyson's Punch Out"

Doesn't EA sports have different departments doing different sports games?

I personally enjoy Fight Night Champion.

Characters can be boring but as long as your playing in different divisions it isn't too bad...except for the HW division where everyone picks Tyson or Issac Frost online (a fake character from career mode who is rated higher than any HW).

I think the overall mechanics of the game are pretty good though. Of course it has it's flaws as it is a couple years old already but overall a pretty fun game to play here and there.

That kinda sucks. I'm a fan of both sports, more of an MMA fan but I'd still like to see the Fight Night game even though I'll probably only end up playing the UFC game haha.

I finally bought FN4 (not the most recent one) and that'll be fine for me honestly. EA UFC could become a bigger seller as long as they can take the good from EA MMA and THQ appropriately.

doesnt mean squat..

EA will ruin this video game franchise.. fight night 4 and champion were the most shittiest boxing games ever.:rolleyes:

Fight Night Round 3 was the best boxing game created out of the series. FN4 and Champion went down hill.

240px-Holyfieldboxinggenesis.jpg

Back