24 year old Chris Colbert opens up his own business

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weird seeing such young boxing prospects already making business investments.
Most of them are usually focusing on getting more fights and gunning for the title, chasing women, etc. Instead he chooses to use the fame and money to open a restaurant

https://www.primetimechicken.com/

Hes headlining in a few weeks

I wish all them the best in their business ventures because anybody who's followed this boxing shit for a while knows it's about as temporary and ephemeral as it gets. Still, restaurant biz is one of the toughest and most ruthless industries in existence and I question the wisdom of investing in/opening one in the middle of a pandemic.

Would eat the fuck out of that chicken though, probably fucked up enough to trade my left nut for some tenders, fries and a sandwich rn.

I wish all them the best in their business ventures because anybody who's followed this boxing shit for a while knows it's about as temporary and ephemeral as it gets. Still, restaurant biz is one of the toughest and most ruthless industries in existence and I question the wisdom of investing in/opening one in the middle of a pandemic.

Would eat the fuck out of that chicken though, probably fucked up enough to trade my left nut for some tenders, fries and a sandwich rn.
Hey, worked well for Aldo.
upload_2020-11-8_11-2-47.jpeg
jose-aldo-da-silva-oliveira-junior-photo-via-ig-hoje-tem-a-terca-superpunch-aqui-no-famous-burger-das-19h-as-23h-e-so-pedir-360x193.jpg

Any mma fan would love these names, I giggle everytime I scan through the menu:
jose-aldo-da-silva-oliveira-junior-photo-via-ig-neste-domingo-ninguem-quer-levantar-do-sofa-ne-peca-seu-trio-famous-burger-e-m.jpg
images
upload_2020-11-8_11-6-25.jpeg
Wd0qm4d.jpg

Well those burgers look a lot better than the garbage you get from mcd and bk.

Colbert's PBC profile mentions he loves Chicken. So he's probably a true believer and not some low quality grifter (*cough KF cough*).

Is it a franchise? As mentioned above, almost nothing dumber he could do than get into restaurant business. Especially right now.

He could have just thrown money in the sewer to the same end.

Cars and chasing women aren't brilliant, but at least he'd have the memories. Just a really tough business to get into and I wish him the best but he should expect to lose everything he's put into this venture.

Is it a franchise? As mentioned above, almost nothing dumber he could do than get into restaurant business. Especially right now.

He could have just thrown money in the sewer to the same end.

Cars and chasing women aren't brilliant, but at least he'd have the memories. Just a really tough business to get into and I wish him the best but he should expect to lose everything he's put into this venture.
I thought takeout spots and spots that deliver are killing it right now due to covid..???.???
I dont think its a dine in night out restaurant model...
I know the fast food places by me have had lines around the block since covid.

I thought takeout spots and spots that deliver are killing it right now due to covid..???.???
I dont think its a dine in night out restaurant model...
I know the fast food places by me have had lines around the block since covid.
Yeah, I'm talking pre-covid but you might be right on what they're targeting. Hardest business to make it in, though. 75% go under in two years, something crazy like that.
Franchise helps and if he's in with someone who knows the ropes (pun intended), different story.

Yeah, I'm talking pre-covid but you might be right on what they're targeting. Hardest business to make it in, though. 75% go under in two years, something crazy like that.
Franchise helps and if he's in with someone who knows the ropes (pun intended), different story.
Yeah, chicken places go out all the time. Even the good ones.

Yeah, chicken places go out all the time. Even the good ones.
Sucks. lol
Like you said, I try new places and one is good and I hit it here and there and then "damn" one time when you show up.
I've seen a couple good places go under during all this that wouldn't have absent it. That's rough. Feel bad for them.

I should add, regardless of outcome, still a smarter move than investing in a Bentley or a Lamborghini.

I mean any of these dudes who do a good job starting a business, I wish nothing but success for them.

Although now is not the best time to be opening a restaurant.

Back