Social 24-hour Black News Channel set for November debut: ‘By black people for black people’

I dunno, we keep seeing things like this and what's weird is that all of the usual crew that screams "racist" at anything close to this, and sees white supremacism pretty much everywhere, changes their tune completely in situations just like this.

Maybe I'm wrong; let's see.

Is this cool with y'all?

24-hour Black News Channel set for November debut: ‘By black people for black people’

A 24-hour news channel created and run by black people for black people is set to air in select markets this fall.

What are the details?

The Black News Channel (BNC) is set to launch in November, according to the network's website as well as the Pasadena Black Pages.

The website explains that the network will be an "innovative and life-changing network."

The network's mission is to "provide intelligent programming that is informative, educational, entertaining,
inspiring and empowering to its African American audience."

Now, before y'all get crazy, think for a sec what your response would be if this was from white people, let alone from a group that the media has labeled as "supremacist."

As a side note, but certainly right there, how would you react to this if these folks were NOT white?

We already have BET so I'm not too concerned.

As long as it's not a bunch of anti-white propaganda then good luck to them.

The more I think about this the more I can't wait. Will be such a hilarious shitshow

Yes nothing screams progressive like focusing in on race as a priority and mission statement.

Sure we haven't tried that at various points in history...
You’re changing the subject to make a whiny objection. You’re not even forming a coherently point. You just fall apart at the sight of disagreement like an emotional fool. If you can’t keep your cool yiure going to be just fighting your own emotions and not what was said.

I don't even know what the hell you are talking about here? Are you referring to me specifically? Or white people?
Forget it. You are trying to fight what I wrote instead of trying to understand it.

You’re changing the subject to make a whiny objection. You’re not even forming a coherently point. You just fall apart at the sight of disagreement like an emotional fool. If you can’t keep your cool yiure going to be just fighting your own emotions and not what was said.

The mission statement is fucking racial bias. Jesus man.

Stop responding to me. You make absolutely no sense.

Yeah it's racist. Who cares? If they want to make a news station in which they exclude white people, there's no reason to stop them. They should be allowed to do that.

I'll watch it. Should be entertaining.

"Shit man this BULLSHIT. FUCKIN' GODDAMN RAIN ALL GODDAMN WEEK BITCH"

Right, so if white folks wanted their own channel and black murals were removed, you'd be cool with that?
What black murals?
You have FOX News, Go ahead and fire the 3 black ppl that work there

News that centers on blk American communities? Did yiu even try to think? Holy shit.

There are no black american communities you failure. There are black majority communities that also are home to other races...

And since that's the case and you can safely remove race and stick with community, then you now can do what "white" news does and just focus on...NEWS.

The mission statement is fucking racial bias. Jesus man.

Stop responding to me. You make absolutely no sense.
“Stop responding to me” is really your point? You don’t need to beg like a bitch for someone to stop responding when you make up half of the conversation. My god you are stupid. Self-awareness doesn’t seem to exist in you.

The more I think about this the more I can't wait. Will be such a hilarious shitshow
Thinking about the many ways it can fail is not thinking. That’s just you being a negative loser. There is another world where you can also imagine the ways it can work. You eliminated that entire perspective. So once again, you aren’t thinking and you might not even understand what that is.

Thinking about the many ways it can fail is not thinking. That’s just you being a negative loser. There is another world where you can also imagine the ways it can work. You eliminated that entire perspective. So once again, you aren’t thinking and you might not even understand what that is.

I didn’t say it would fail, I said it would be a shitshow. That post was a follow up to my previous one where I explained that reducing all things to race results in a kind of special stupidity exemplified by politicians like Maxine Waters.

All that said, i’ve read a bit more about this network and it appears to be made up almost entirely of right wingers. Apparently the intent is for it to be something of a Black Fox News. So I’ll withdraw my initial assumption that Maxine Waters type racial thinking is behind the project. It could still be a shitshow (all cable news is), it just might be one of a different stripe.

Gotta be real.

This is alot of faith to be putting in a community that is out to smash stereotypes.

I seriously doubt the old version of black cinema will be enough to sustain them, they are going to have to come out the corner swinging hard... The way Marvel did with BP.

No way they can have that old bullshit that would play on UPN and BET.

Leave the reality and talk shows alone, leave that street shit alone too... But they wont, I get the sense that 75% of their programming will be some ol bullshit.

don't see the problem....
don't like it don't watch
I mean BET has not only existed for years, it also produced the first minority sports owner in the US (the guy Jordan bought the Bobcats from)

Sounds like the anti fox news, you have a racist channel for both skin tones. The world is balanced.

Back