Social 24-hour Black News Channel set for November debut: ‘By black people for black people’

What in the flying fuck are you even talking about?

First off I don't even know what the hell this small black community withing the black community is that you are even referring too?

Secondly, what kind of a special idiot would create a news network to cater too such a small group of black people who themselves only make up 16 percent of NA?

What the fuck are you even suggesting here?
You are such a coward you can’t read through simple sentences because you get triggered by every other word. What I wrote was not complicated in the least bit. You literally chose to not see the point.

I dunno, we keep seeing things like this and what's weird is that all of the usual crew that screams "racist" at anything close to this, and sees white supremacism pretty much everywhere, changes their tune completely in situations just like this.

Maybe I'm wrong; let's see.

Is this cool with y'all?

24-hour Black News Channel set for November debut: ‘By black people for black people’

A 24-hour news channel created and run by black people for black people is set to air in select markets this fall.

What are the details?

The Black News Channel (BNC) is set to launch in November, according to the network's website as well as the Pasadena Black Pages.

The website explains that the network will be an "innovative and life-changing network."

The network's mission is to "provide intelligent programming that is informative, educational, entertaining,
inspiring and empowering to its African American audience."

Now, before y'all get crazy, think for a sec what your response would be if this was from white people, let alone from a group that the media has labeled as "supremacist."

As a side note, but certainly right there, how would you react to this if these folks were NOT white?

That comment section, lol, fucking wow.

I don't get it. Dr. King was real clear on not focusing on skin color, but merit. When did his message become out of favor?

It's not like BET doesn't exist.

But, this is about money. Most things are. This will be packaged and sold by television providers. People who get salty about this need to step back and take the macro view.

White people are targeted much in the same way.

The General Insurance and online colleges will definitely be major sponsors...

Dumb idea, even if I get the marketing angle. But as long as I'm allowed to tune in without the threat of the man coming after me I'll just roll my eyes and not really care.

All I can think of are the clips about BET from Boondocks

I'm assuming it's a leftist 24 hour Uncle Tom news channel.

So Fox News.. but for black people?

So you admit you don't? Yet you arent racist...interesting.
Why is it you seem to care more about finding out if he’s a racist versus taking on the valid points he’s making?

It’s almost as if liberals would rather virtue signal and call others racist for woke points than actually try to help the communities they so bravely defend on the Internet.

If it was a real "black news channel," they would dedicate all 24 hours to black on black crime. Instead, this black channel will likely spend all its time on whitey.
You want a news channel to only report on crimes?

okay explain to me the bolded statement you just made.

this station doesn't even exist yet. The links provided by the OP aren't main stream links. You don't even know what specific black topics and issues they'll discussion and how.

so goto this link:
http://www.hideoutnow.com/2019/04/24-hour-black-news-channel-set-for.html

and point out to me exactly what you see wrong with message and what this network is about. copy and past it in your post and explain to me what is it about their stance that you disagree with...
youre right, I dont know what topics they plan to cover....and I probably never will because when they roll it out as "The Black Station" the station for black people that immediately makes me feel like Im not meant to watch it...nor do I want to watch it...anymore than I would a station calling itself the white channel....because its dumb...its racist and its pandering to the proliferation of continued segregation as opposed to pushing an over all message of "we are all one"

and thats the point to what Im saying, if they just started up a news station and focused their stories on the people in our socities that are down on their luck and hard up...from a non biased main stream media point of view, I can respect that and get behind it and watch with interest....when they come out and their immediate stated without stating it ... goal is to make sure people know....this is for Blacks! then they can just take their shit and fuck off for all I care

the same way I would and do feel about any passive aggressive race baiting bullshit no matter which direction its flowing

hiya abiG,

this reminds me a little of when children ask why there's a "mother's day" and a "father's day" but no "children's day", to which the adults dryly reply...

...everyday is children's day.

*fistbump*

- IGIT
I dont think abig will get this IGIT but I like it!

hiya abiG,

this reminds me a little of when children ask why there's a "mother's day" and a "father's day" but no "children's day", to which the adults dryly reply...

...everyday is children's day.

*fistbump*

- IGIT
Pretty much every holiday is aimed at kids.

Back