24/7 Pacquiao vs Margarito episode 1 video !!

Woooo...I cant wait for this!

Pacman may have bitten off more than he can chew with this one. The lay off for Marg could have given hm fresh legs so this is going to be a real interesting fight.

what are they using for the ab conditioning? That stick thing?? I seen pacquiao use it too..Thought it might of been eskrima sticks but its way thicker

@13:52 is Pac wearing Reebok? Does Nike know about this?
They're his new Nike Shoes. He's going to wear new blue ones on fight night as well. :D
Pacquiao_media_day_101027_010a.jpg

Nike-Manny-Pacquiao-Boxing-Boot-2010-3.jpg

man this fight is gonna be good. Margarito's straight forward high pressure style may work against slower opponents, but pacquiao's gonna use footwork to step around and throw combos. Although I do have this weird feeling that for some reason, size may play an advantage for margarito, and he may just outwork manny against the ropes and hold him in certain positions (although many others have tried, I just think margarito is a little different)

Pac don't look too good in training on 24/7.. normally his mitt work, sparring, and even shadow boxing show off his pfp qualities... I haven't seen any of these in two episodes.. concerned

Back