24/7 Pacquiao vs Margarito episode 1 video !!

If I knew how to make gifs 6:30-6:38 in Part 1 is lolz

I hope Manny dismantles Margarito
although, for some reason, I have a bad feeling about this fight
Manny is getting dragged down by all his extra responsibilites, and Margarito looks hungry

Manny looks gaunt and all, he's spreading himself too thin. Can't serve 2 masters, better just retire & focus on his new love, politics.

I hope Manny dismantles Margarito
although, for some reason, I have a bad feeling about this fight
Manny is getting dragged down by all his extra responsibilites, and Margarito looks hungry

+1

I have a bad feeling about this fight. I think Manny is going to lose this one.

+1

I have a bad feeling about this fight. I think Manny is going to lose this one.

24/7 always does a great job making you think the underdogs have a good shot.

Marg is gonna be a human heavy bag this fight.

24/7 always does a great job making you think the underdogs have a good shot.

Marg is gonna be a human heavy bag this fight.

This is true. I recall people saying the same thing about Pac during the Cotto 24/7. Look how that turned out.

My only concern in the politics. I really hope it doesn't mess with his training too much.

We don't need 24/7 for this fight. Margarito will always have a very negative image attached to him after the Mosley incident.

Floyd's going to have another mental breakdown and beat his new girlfriend after hearing what Manny said: (7 seconds into the second video)

"If the fight happens, if not, that's fine. because of my achievement in boxing compared to him:

screenshot20101024at127.png

Bitch please.

Floyd's going to have another mental breakdown and beat his new girlfriend after hearing what Manny said: (7 seconds into the second video)

"If the fight happens, if not, that's fine. because of my achievement in boxing compared to him:

screenshot20101024at127.png

Bitch please.

lol

lol. Yeah, Marg looked slow. Manny looked crisp as ever. Although it did look like he was gettin' owned by the bigger sparring partners.

i think margarito made a good point in that all the shit that went down before the mosley fight definetly affected his performance in that fight. Im not going with marg, but it would be bad to underestimate him.

i think all of this talk about Manny struggling in sparring, etc, etc, is just fight hype. Why would all of these people (Arum, Roach, Koncz, Ariza, virtually everyone on Team Pacquiao) come out uniformly and say that Manny looks sluggish? Wouldn't they keep it to themselves rather than blabbering it to anyone who will listen? It really doesn't make any sense. Roach always complains about distractions and I believe that is genuine, but all of these people saying that he looks bad is just a sell job to convince you that he has a chance of losing.

Not supporting any fight with Margar-cheato. I hope Pac uses Tony's face as a punching bag.

Back