Rumored 24-0 Yaroslov Amasov a future GOAT?

He also beat Soldic, Gerald Harris, Rickels.

I mean Khabib record was not much better when he was 24-0, his best wins were against RDA and MJ.

Amosov is still young, no need to rush him, step by step and he will have a great resume. Bellator WW division is stacked
RDA is better than any of those guys

He’s facing another elite wrestler in the undefeated D1 wrestler Logan Storley.

Damn. Ok, you lose points for coining "Future GOAT" which is going to probably be an actual argue point on Sherdog.

But thanks for bringing this fight to my attention, I totally slept on Bellator having an event tonight and this is a great matchup.

Both guys undefeated and very good, but have hardly fought much of anyone of note.

Winner had better get the the UFC. Should have both of them probably.

RDA is better than any of those guys
Where have you seen that I said those guys are better than RDA? How low is your IQ?

Stop being a pathetic hater, those guys are solid and Coker is building him correctly

Where have you seen that I said those guys are better than RDA? How low is your IQ?

Stop being a pathetic hater, those guys are solid and Coker is building him correctly
Damn son why you so triggered

This guy is a can crusher. He'd get eaten alive in the UFC. Future goat my ass lmao.

I mean Khabib record was not much better when he was 24-0

I was just noting that...his early record looks a lot like Khabib's.

Doesn't mean he will follow the Khabib path of course, but 24-0 is pretty rare.

This guy is a can crusher. He'd get eaten alive in the UFC. Future goat my ass lmao.
Woodley was ranked #5 against Colby. Zombie Maia is ranked #6

Sure buddy :rolleyes: Amosov would destroy most of them

Keep telling yourself that lmao
You don't even know what you're watching, just because they fight in another org, you think they are better LMAO

Bellator WW division is really stacked and a lot of them would be top 15 in the UFC.

He’s Khabib with better striking. He’s no can crusher, he’s beaten a few ufc vets and other legit fighters.

He’s clearly ufc level. To say he would do bad is ridiculous, I think he would at least be top 10

Back