Rumored 24-0 Yaroslov Amasov a future GOAT?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching this dude’s fights?

The kid is undefeated and only 27 years old and can pretty much do everything. He out wrestled Ed Ruth at his own game, and he’s fully equipped with amazing striking and BJJ.

It’s a matter of time til UFC poaches him and I think he’d give Usman a run for his money.

He’s facing another elite wrestler in the undefeated D1 wrestler Logan Storley. Logan also had a ridiculous 270 something and 3 losses in high school wrestling.

It looks like he's actually 23-0, the 24 is from a fight taking place today.

Edit: my bad.

Surprised he's only a slight favorite.

Last edited:
might be, but he needs to fight better competition!

just imagine if his name would be magomed or so, how some of our known trolls would be on this guys nuts since years, but as he is Yaroslaw they will most probably just bash him

He is legit, he outgrappled Ed Ruth, and his striking looks good, he is very light on his feet.

Should be an interesting fight tonight. I'm not sure how to gauge him if Ed Ruth is his highest level opponent. I'm a big Ruth fan but Ruth has looked lackluster in meaningful fights.

He'd take that overhyped chechen to school.

not sure why people keep calling him over hyped...at this point, he's looked great. but as far as fighting top competition, we don't know yet. I think if he beats Leon, nobody can say anything at that point...but that's a huge step up in competition. every fight i've seen him in, he's a relentless, tireless animal. and i've seen all his fights. he has literally destroyed everyone he's faced...not one even slightly competitive fight.

not sure why people keep calling him over hyped...at this point, he's looked great. but as far as fighting top competition, we don't know yet.

Leon the professional will clear things up.

I haven't seen his fights, but he's beaten some tough guys in Bellator. Gerald Harris and David Rickels are really tough vets, and Erick Silva is a prospect with a lot of potential. I'm gonna keep an eye out for what Amosov is capable of.

He's very good and would be elite in the UFC as well. We will see him tonight against Storley

It looks like he's actually 23-0, the 24 is from a fight taking place today.

Edit: my bad.

Surprised he's only a slight favorite.
Storley is a Minnesota wrestling legend. He's surrounded by very good people. I'm looking forward to this fight.

with his record of stellar competition against the likes of ed ruth, eric silva and mark lemminger? Sure why not

with his record of stellar competition against the likes of ed ruth, eric silva and mark lemminger? Sure why not
He also beat Soldic, Gerald Harris, Rickels.

I mean Khabib record was not much better when he was 24-0, his best wins were against RDA and MJ.

Amosov is still young, no need to rush him, step by step and he will have a great resume. Bellator WW division is stacked

Back