23 total signficant strikes!

That was a grappling heavy fight I could deal with. It's the ones where one is thoroughly dominating without causing damage or threatening subs that I can't stand.

Covington’s best wins aren’t carrying much weight now. RDA and Lawler both looking flat and shot and heading to retirement.

Exactly bro they are looking like total doodoo heads now

Arman vs Islam only has 27 significant strikes but that was still entertaining, this one not so much...maybe I'm just salty because I wanted RDA to win or maybe it's because theyre both combat sambo masters and Sambo > Jiu Jitsu
Arman-Islam is FOTN grappling material imo. Luke Thomas clip analyzing the fight is very interesting.

Covington’s best wins aren’t carrying much weight now. RDA and Lawler both looking flat and shot and heading to retirement.
But he had one hell of a tilt with Usman, personally not a fan but I think he's pretty good.

I knew this fight was going to be awful. Can't remember the last time Rda had an exciting fight.
His last exiciting fight was pretty much back when he was winning early WW career, his recent fights have just been bigger WW exposing his weakness and basically grinding out a win

Back