Crime 23 people confirmed dead in N.S. mass shooting

News conference just said the majority of his firearms were sourced from the United States. So happy he didn't attain them by straw purchase.

RCMP stumbled upon N.S. gunman Gabriel Wortman by chance when fuelling up with gas
https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...-going-on-a-killing-spree?video_autoplay=true

As RCMP and Wortman arrived in Enfield, an officer stopped at a gas station to fuel up and by chance, encountered the gunman. It was there the RCMP officer shot Wortman dead, after the killer moments ago murdered murdered and stole the car of someone he knew.

All the talk of gun bans, have they announced what type of gun the shooter even used yet?

RCMP stumbled upon N.S. gunman Gabriel Wortman by chance when fuelling up with gas
https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...-going-on-a-killing-spree?video_autoplay=true

As RCMP and Wortman arrived in Enfield, an officer stopped at a gas station to fuel up and by chance, encountered the gunman. It was there the RCMP officer shot Wortman dead, after the killer moments ago murdered murdered and stole the car of someone he knew.
Jesus fucking christ. That is a fucking rampage.

Doesn't make the girlfriend look too good that she knew he had all that shit...

I just got an emergency alert of shots fired here in Halifax. Looks like they know they fucked up by only sending updates through social media during this.

I just got an emergency alert of shots fired here in Halifax. Looks like they know they fucked up by only sending updates through social media during this.

yeah and of course everyone in colchester county just got it too, pretty traumatizing

Grave dancers are salivating. You can't wait for... more spending and social chaos?

Could be anything... hunter or target shooter in the wooded area and a gang shooting in the urban area.

CT could have been a gun deal where someone saw the gun. Many private sales are done in parking lots.

Would be surprised if it was another shooting rampage. Hope no one is injured or worse.

Last edited:
This is really disturbing. I do not like the idea of forced evacuations. It should be your choice if you want to stay in the path of a hurricane, forest fire, volcanic eruption, mass shooter. In this case, I would feel much safer being at home and well armed. I will not be herded like cattle and huddle together with other defenseless and scared people.

RCMP took suspected targets to safety during Nova Scotia rampage
Link

Some homes in Portapique, N.S., were evacuated overnight as police tried to secure the area.

That got shot up anyway.

RCMP has some explaining to about the inconsistencies in their timelines. (reminiscent of the Las Vegas massacre)

Video shows 10:55 yet the RCMP officials claim it’s wrong and the time *should* say 10:25
Video appears to show Nova Scotia shooting suspect stop, change clothes amid killing spree

Campbell confirmed that occurred at 10:25 a.m.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6876874/nova-scotia-shooting-investigation-update/

Witness recollection

Lloyd Johnson says if it weren’t for his cigar, he could have been victim number 23 of the Nova Scotia shooting.

At around 10:40 a.m. Sunday, the man from Millbrook First Nation wasn’t home when he received a panicked phone call from his daughter.

“She called me and said, ‘Dad, get home. There’s a killer at large,’” said Johnson.

Perplexed, Johnson was hesitant to move. He finished his cigar, sipped the rest of his coffee, then made his way home.

“She called at 10:41, the killer arrived at 10:52, and I got here at 11:10, shortly after he left,” he said.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6860064/cigar-saved-life-nova-scotia-shooting/

Something about RCMP being corrupt and having connections to sex trafficking/Picton Pig Farms serial killer.

Need to research that considering the recent news in the media regarding gun confiscation legislatures but this stinks from the outside looking in.

Any thing on what guns the shooter used?

Back