Crime 23 people confirmed dead in N.S. mass shooting

Long Branch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Twenty-three people are now confirmed dead after the shooting rampage that began Saturday in Portapique, N.S., and ended Sunday almost 100 kilometres away in Enfield.

RCMP gave the new death toll, which includes the shooter, Tuesday afternoon in a news release. They also confirmed the locations across the province where they've found victims — Portapique, Wentworth, Debert, Shubenacadie and Enfield.

He set multiple houses and cars on fire too.

Condolences to the victims and their families.

Last edited:
Looks like a denturist lost his shit.

You can expect the Liberal government to not let this crisis go to waste.

I'm buying multiple Anderson lowers (55USD) and cheap parts kits and upper receivers.

You'll get 1500$ each for the buy back.

Last edited:
Oh dear... Even the states has toned down on this. Guess people are going bonkers.

As someone who grew up farming though, every time something like this happens I think this is going to be the nail in the coffin for farmers trying to get the guns needed to keep a small family farm. This government does like to go knee-jerk on gun laws and gun rhetoric doesn't recognize that, sometimes, guns are tools required to do a job.

i figure 20 dead when it's all said and done

at least 1 RCMP officer KIA

this is way bigger than most realize

bodies lying on the side of the road and shit

RCMP press conference is 6 atlantic/5 eastern, hopefully they are able to present the full scale od things by then

Buy but that only happens in Murica.

hilarious.
“It’s absolutely unbelievable this could happen in our community. I never dreamt this would happen here. CNN or Fox News or something like that — but not here.”

TCH-19042020-ActiveShooting-Shubenacadie_large.JPG

Selfish prick is going to get the Libs all riled up and licking their chops.

Your rights and freedoms are gonna get raped.

It is terrible and tragic when things like this happen. Cuff this guy and put him in the front seat of a car and set it on fire. We need barbaric methods of execution for people like this.

It is terrible and tragic when things like this happen. Cuff this guy and put him in the front seat of a car and set it on fire. We need barbaric methods of execution for people like this.
No
Just shoot them and move on

what i want to know is how the bloody hell no emergency alerts went out during this entire 13-hour rampage

meanwhile in ontario 10 million people get woken up at midnight over a drug-related amber alert hundreds of kilometers away

Back