Media "22yrs after the bear, I wrestle with a McChicken" ** Khabib throws massive shade at McGregor **

Khabib might be the best fighter in the world, but continuing to talk shit about a guy you beat decisively is loser shit.
Yeah OK.
The guy threw a dolly at a bus he was in.
Should they hold hands and go on windy walks?

When the reporters ask him about conor,as they always will,should he lie about how he feels to appease conors battered and besmirched fans?

khabib will maul conner again

and i dont even like either of them i wish tony would beat conners and habib ass

Khabib did 350k against last minute opponent Raging Al. One can only imagine he'd do more from here on out. Probably at least 500k vs Tony.
Possibly but the interest was already there for him vs ferguson before he pulled out.
Only time will tell

I didn't even watch first one but just like first one, tons of casual morons will watch. And think McFraud has a realistic chance to win.
I wouldn't order or watch this one. I'm tired of this stupid bullshit

Khabib talks about legacy, but I never hear him talk about moving up to welterweight to challenge Tyron. He knows Tyron would beat the beard off of him and send him back to lightweight.

Legacy doesn't force you to move up in weight. You braindead retards need to stop spewing nonsense.

Conor had the balls to move up. Your weight cutting hero never will.

You realize Conor came into the UFC with his last fight being at LW right? He ran from LW to fight people he was calling midgets. Lol

You realize Conor came into the UFC with his last fight being at LW right? He ran from LW to fight people he was calling midgets. Lol

His goal was to win 2 belts and he moved up and did that.

Love it.

"It's only business."

"It will never end." Dumbass Conor McChicken started, now he will NEVER see the end of it.

here's the full interview (eng subs) with khabibs father from earlier this month. don't know if its been posted here before. a couple of interesting things in here, as a fan of both conor and khabib. awkward music tho

His goal was to win 2 belts and he moved up and did that.

And lose to Floyd and Khabib, right?

I mean, you make it sound like he has everything planned. Also, you make it sound like he deserved his 2 " belts."

Conortards...

Back