Needs more bonuses imo
Shouldn't cap at 3

Aljo
Zabit
Stewart
Razak
Neal

...All had crazy finishes

Give everyone a bonus. Good lord that was a solid card.

That Neal ko was viscious. Didn’t see the fotn, was it that good?

They should have given everyone bonuses (except Rivera and Dodson of course) amazing card with great fighters letting it all go.

There was a lot to choose from on this one. I think others deserved bonuses as well but I don't feel anyone who got a bonus was undeserving

No bonus for this beautiful destruction is a crime

It sucks but if you had to narrow it down to 2 POTN, I think the right people got it.
ZUFFA would sometimes hand out extra bonuses when the card was crazy like this but not WME. Absolute cheap fucks

They should have gone with 4 POTN bonuses instead, they've done that before. The FightPass chick fight was good, but massively overshadowed by some incredibly sensational performances.

It sucks but if you had to narrow it down to 2 POTN, I think the right people got it.
ZUFFA would sometimes hand out extra bonuses when the card was crazy like this but not WME. Absolute cheap fucks
Shouldn't be any set number tho
Give the appropriate amount
If next week's card only has 1 or none impressive performances then this weeks card has to get jobbed just because they were on a card with a lot of great fights.

The real bonus belonged to Dodson vs Rivera

DmoTZHQUwAA_yR3.jpg

Needs more bonuses imo
Shouldn't cap at 3

Aljo
Zabit
Stewart
Razak
Neal

...All had crazy finishes

Exactly. And add Miller to that list. Dude has 30 fights in UFC, still fighting off Lyme disease, and a father of four. He dispatched a tall striker with aplomb.

No limit on bonuses might light a little fire. Great card, and respect to every fighter (win or lose) on 228 for putting it all on the line.

No limit on bonuses might light a little fire. Great card, and respect to every fighter (win or lose) on 228 for putting it all on the line.
There are certain cards where the bonus cap needs to be lifted

2 rare submission
Boootal KOs
These guys/gals should be rewarded

The purpose of a bonus is to encourage these types of performances

Back