.22 recommendation

What do you want to use it for? If self defense, look for a larger caliber.

RUGER%20LCP.jpg

Not a .22 but I've always wanted this pistol.

Rohm RG 14. Shoots .22 short or .22 LR. Known as a piece of junk, you can buy them for $25- 50. Buy 2 or 3 and stash them around. Best part is, they fit in a front jeans pocket easily. 5 shots. Use lead round nose, NOT hollowpoints.

the Walther P22 is probably one of the best, most reliable 22's on the market today that will fit in your pocket.

I forgot to add that I'm more interested in the smallest peashooter that I can pack anywhere for convenience without worrying about bulges.

Rohm RG 14. Shoots .22 short or .22 LR. Known as a piece of junk, you can buy them for $25- 50. Buy 2 or 3 and stash them around. Best part is, they fit in a front jeans pocket easily. 5 shots. Use lead round nose, NOT hollowpoints.
Thanks. I looked it up and saw a youtube video where it seemed to misfire 25%, do you have another recommendation for a cheap pistol that will fire a greater proportion of the time?

Does it have to be .22? You can get a Kel-Tec .380 that will fit in the palm of your hand easily. A little snappy on the recoil but it's a blast to shoot.

Back