Crime 214 Democrats and 80 Republicans pass bill creating National Vaccination Database

Good. Its none of her fucking business. If she wants their private medical information, she should ask them to sign a HIPAA release form.

The vaccines do not prevent the spread of the virus. Why does she need their private medical information in the first place?
To tell the public about vaccine effectiveness against Omicron.

and better yet, how many doses, which vaccines, and when they go tthe shot (waning immunity)

Because we dont have a national database, the world doesnt know its effects. Now we will get funding for one

To tell the public about vaccine effectiveness against Omicron.

and better yet, how many doses, which vaccines, and when they go tthe shot (waning immunity)

Because we dont have a national database, the world doesnt know its effects. Now we will get funding for one

The world already knows the injections don't offer immunity and don't prevent spread. The world already knows that in many countries the injected outnumber the uninjected in the ICU.

Beyond that, what else needs to be known? This virus mutates to fast for an effective vaccine to be created.

Covid-19 is endemic. Lots of highly injected countries have decided to just live with covid because high vaccination didn't stop the virus.

Its the new flu, just get over it already. The average age of death is higher than average life expectancy. If I was a senior citizen with comorbidities I wouldn't want to destroy every yonger person's freedom just to buy me an extra 6 months at life.

The COVID zero strategy failed. Accept it; everyone is going to get Covid. Maybe this is a good lesson for our NIH to stop messing around with gain of function and bioweapons research.

Last edited:
The world already know the vaccines don't offer immunity and don't prevent spread. The world already knows that in many countries the vaccinated outnumber the unvaccinated in the ICU.
The world doesnt know because its not true when accounting for relative pool of availability. If 99.7% of an elderly population is vaccinated that 60% of ICUs are vaxed, then it clearly shows its working. CHECK WATERFORD IRELAND[/QUOTE]
Beyond that, what else needs to be known? This virus mutates to fast for an effective vaccine to be created.
Everything, we need to be as transparent as possible, its how COVID spread from China in the first place when the ancestral lineage was not very transmittable
Covid-19 is endemic. Lots of highly vaccinated countries have decided to just live with covid because high vaccination didn't stop the virus.
They took other measures, like mandate passports and/or deny free healthcare coverage
Its the new flu, just get over it already. The average age of death is higher than average life expectancy. If I was a senior citizen with comorbidities I wouldn't want to destroy every yonger person's freedom just to buy me an extra 6 months at life.

The COVID zero strategy failed. Accept it; everyone is going to get Covid. Maybe this is a good lesson for our NIH to stop messing around with gain of function and bioweapons research.
Itll be a new flu after we get enough 3-dose vaccine coverage

The world doesnt know because its not true when accounting for relative pool of availability. If 99.7% of an elderly population is vaccinated that 60% of ICUs are vaxed, then it clearly shows its working. CHECK WATERFORD IRELAND

It reduces the risk of death from 0.89% to 0.01%.....It isn't effective enough to destroy civil liberties, medical privacy and bodily autonomy for a vast, vast majority of the population that is not at serious risk.

It increases your risk of developing heart disease from 11% to 25%. It isn't safe enough to justify males under 50 taking it in the first place.

Journal of the American Heart Association: (you know....conspiracy theorists)
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Everything, we need to be as transparent as possible, its how COVID spread from China in the first place when the ancestral lineage was not very transmittable

Not at the expense of experimenting on the public instead of completing proper phase 3 clinical trials. Show me the completed phase 3 trials than include a 3rd shot, or a 4th, or a 5th....i'll wait.

They took other measures, like mandate passports and/or deny free healthcare coverage

This should be criminal. If a citizen is guaranteed healthcare as a birthright, doctors shouldn't be able to refuse treatment. "First, do no harm"

Vaccine passports should never be a thing. Governments have tried 'papers, please' policies in the past with devastating consequences.

Itll be a new flu after we get enough 3-dose vaccine coverage

It already is endemic. Many countries that took some of the most aggressive approaches in the beginning are experiencing the highest surges right now. The virus has already mutated so much in so many different areas of the world, that it is immpossible to eradicate, no matter how many doses you force on the populace.

Last edited:
This was all purposeful. Obama on his way out signed an order to allow it and Fauci followed through with funding the creation of covid.

I'm pretty sure you got that wrong. Obama banned it while he was in office, then Fauci started funding it while pretending not to and hiding it from the Trump administration. But I may be wrong. I haven't looked into it quite enough yet.

Healthcare does not involve interstate commerce. How does the federal government justify intervention in what should be a matter of state healthcare policy?

I'm pretty sure you got that wrong. Obama banned it while he was in office, then Fauci started funding it while pretending not to and hiding it from the Trump administration. But I may be wrong. I haven't looked into it quite enough yet.
You might be right. I think there was something Obama did on his way out that related to this though.

It's not really a corporate issue, if the US has a centralized public health care system free from pharma or private insurance control , a national vaccine database would have existed long ago like it does in Norway, Finland, sweden, UK.

It's not really a corporate issue, if the US has a centralized public health care system free from pharma or private insurance control , a national vaccine database would have existed long ago like it does in Norway, Finland, sweden, UK.

The motives and incentive structure under that scenario are much more clear. When a profit motive is involved, and companies place more importance on fiduciary responsibility to shareholders than they do the public good, it becomes far more complicated to understand and trust your medical and pharmaceutical institutions.

Last edited:
The motives and incentive structure under that scenario are much more clear. When a profit motive is involved, and companies place more importance on fiduciary responsibility to shareholders than they do the public good, it is far easier to understand and trust your medical and pharmaceutical institutions.

Not sure what your ire is. If you had a socialized health care system you would have a national registry for vaccines. Are you saying you'd feel more confident in that? Over say the national registry youre getting anyways?

All socialized health care nations have implemented far far more authoritarian measures than the US. You're far more likely to have to get the shot in those countries, countries with more control over places of employment have far more control over the population

Last edited:
Not sure what your ire is. If you had a socialized health care system you would have a national registry for vaccines. Are you saying you'd feel more confident in that? Over say the national registry youre getting anyways?

All socialized health care nations have implemented far far more authoritarian measures than the US. You're far more likely to have to get the shot in those countries, countries with more control over places of employment have far more control over the population

1. Healthcare in the United States is generally handled at the state level as the practice of medicine generally doesn't involve interstate commerce.

2. Every developed country on earth besides the United States guarantees healthcare as a birthright. Not all of them were more draconian with their measures. Sweden, for example, never imposed any lockdowns or vaccine mandates.

3. The United States has fairly strict medical privacy laws. If a national institution wants to maintain a database of private medical records, they should be required to petition each potential entrant to the database for a HIPAA waiver free of coercion.

I wouldn't want to be part of any national medical database in any country with for-profit medicine.

1. Healthcare in the United States is generally handled at the state level as the practice of medicine generally doesn't involve interstate commerce.

2. Every developed country on earth besides the United States guarantees healthcare as a birthright. Not all of them were more draconian with their measures. Sweden, for example, never imposed any lockdowns or vaccine mandates.

3. The United States has fairly strict medical privacy laws. If a national institution wants to maintain a database of private medical records, they should be required to petition each potential entrant to the database for a HIPAA waiver free of coercion.

I wouldn't want to be part of any national medical database in any country with for-profit medicine.

So the vast, vast majority of socialized health care nations were more authoritative in their covid measures.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you'd support the exact same national registry under a socialized health care system. AFAIK not one leftist pundit pushing for UHC is doing so under a federalism setup in which states operate their own subsystem, but a centralized national system that too would impact interstate commerce for those who were not vaxed.

This should be criminal. If a citizen is guaranteed healthcare as a birthright, doctors shouldn't be able to refuse treatment. "First, do no harm"

Vaccine passports should never be a thing. Governments have tried 'papers, please' policies in the past with devastating consequences.
The problem with this statement is you are valuing individual rights and freedom more health and equity.

I dont think most people would or should agree with this. Freedom should not impede over health.

Follow the money
big pharma donates to the DNC and GOP
Feds gives billions to vaccine roll out and Pharma CEO's are making a killing
Pharma gives back to DNC and GOP
Repeat
Pharma + Gov will not give up the money grab or power

This article should begin with:

Disclamer: This news network is sponsored by pharmaceutical companies.

How about we try a source that isn't sponsored by big pharma; like the doctors in South Africa who are treating patients.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/29/omicron-covid-variant-symptoms-heres-what-we-know-so-far.html

EDIT: People stopping by the emergency room is not the same as being admitted to the hospital. This variant gives fatigue, body aches and occasionally a scratchy throat and dry cough. The symptoms generally last no longer than two days. These arent symptoms you admit people to the hospital over.

Mate, people like him are goners.

The fucking doctors that discovered it were dumbstruck by the over-reaction from certain western superpowers. Yet Madmick, a fucking self-appointed mod on a MMA forum with an AV of Andrei Arlovski, feels in a position to over-ride the views of scientific experts. He's a plum of a bloke.

Follow the money
big pharma donates to the DNC and GOP
Feds gives billions to vaccine roll out and Pharma CEO's are making a killing
Pharma gives back to DNC and GOP
Repeat
Pharma + Gov will not give up the money grab or power

Which is why there has been no attempt to tweak the vaccines to prevent transmission (at least, an improved transmission defence would be a start). They have no desire to stop transmission, they need the virus here forever to keep the multi-billions rolling in and to keep imposing rules on people.

text-1.jpeg

Omicron Variant Drives Rise in Covid-19 Hospitalizations in South Africa Hot Spot
<209Bitch>

Back