Elections 2022 Trump Primary Endorsements: NH MAGA candidate wins primary; changes tune on fraud narrative

How many of Trumps endorsements will win their Primary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, Trump impeacher, Meijer, lost to John Gibbs in MI. Also interesting cause like Robson in AZ, he also came from a billionaire family (grocery store chain), which I did not realize until hearing it this morning. So interesting an establishment republican backed by out of state donors and their billionaire families (who are typical republican wanting open borders for cheap labor, colluding with democrats, etc), got beat by a grassroots MAGA candidate with waaaayy less funding.

Funny that the left is crying these uber establishment republican billionaires, who think they can just buy elections are losing to grassroots candidates.

You see that your grassroots Maga guy is backed mostly by the DNC right? In the tweet you linked?

You see that your grassroots Maga guy is backed mostly by the DNC right? In the tweet you linked?

they only spent 435k on the ad, about half of his total funding. Meanwhile, Meijer close to 3 million, and could of had more from his family if they thought it was needed, but they thought Gibbs wouldn't have the support, just like the DNC thinks he won't have the support in the general.

However, Gibbs was continually doing spots with Bannon's war room and similar grass root, MAGA podcasts and such that told their audience to get out and vote out Meijer. And those people certainly came out to vote for him.

Wanted to make a new thread about this, which connects a lot of dots in this thread, and others.

But Kari Lake's race in AZ was just called, days after election day. And there are actually still tens, if not hundreds of thousands of ballots still not counted. Yet she won so overwhelmingly, they could not steal it. Keep in mind, the billionare opponent, Robson was initially winning, and then apparently they stopped counting election night, and then happened to find more and more ballots. Problem was that Lake won by such overwhelming margins, they could not fake it. So even with tens of thousands of ballots let, they just call it... cause the KNOW all eyes are on them right now.

Even the Maricopa County recorder, who I had posted tweets from during the AZ audit, etc, was censored by his own county republicans.

Pinal County board of elections people resign.

This is third world shit.

Meanwhile, the woman who oversees elections, Katie Hobbs, is running for governor against lake and will not step aside, so will basically control elections during her election for governor. Oh and Katie Hobbs, the uber liberal who LOST a racial discrimination law suit against her office.

Which leads to the hills headline today.

So you have Arizona absolutely smashing voter turn out records to vote in these crazies, by super crazy MAGA people.

Meanwhile you have GA some how voting in the most establishment people ever? Despite there already being big errors in their primaries, which they refuse to further Audit. Where even a democrat who originally got zero votes, but after and audit, won the election? lol

Are GA and AZ really that much different? Are the hard working Americans there really so much different than those in PA?

Oh, but you cannot question elections in PA? Meanwhile the election denier, Mastriano brought record turn out in their republican party primary for governor?

despite places like Philly having clear history of voter fraud? Just think of how many elections they have stolen in these democrat ran cities, which end up bringing up fraudulent votes to influence state elections. The democrats control all the major institutions in the state, but how much of that is based off years of corruption and voter fraud.

But you're telling me all the suburbs and rest of the state are happy voting in the same shit over and over?

There is a clear shift of independents and/or moderates who don't vote in primaries normally who are absolutely breaking to the MAGA movement in favor of the election steal rather than the big lie and more importantly they hate where the country is going and are rebelling against the status quo, including bringing down the McCain billionare class in Arizona, which without rigged elections in GA, would of happened there to.

Just like they will everywhere with free and fair elections, just like how FL and TX went from purple to red, as soon as they fixed election loop holes, voter roles, and fraud. And there is fraud on the right too, especially in primaries, just like with democrats, this should be more of a bipartisan issue.

Sad to see so many #blueAnons with TDS suck up to the teet of globalism and big government.

but it is just your opinion they wanted to overturn the election rather than correct a fraudulent one. At least half the country believes the election had enough problems that influenced the outcome, especially in a state like PA. So I don’t think that issue is as big as a turn off as you do. But we can of course agree to disagree on that
A bunch of people believe the earth is flat despite the fact that it is not.

Same thing happened in AZ as it did in 2020 with Trump. Election day was so overwhelmingly in favor of Trump, they stopped counting in the middle of the night and to try and figure out how to fix the counts.

Problem was so many people overwhelmed the system in AZ, despite trying to say they found hundreds of thousands of votes, days after just a primary election, LOL, they knew there were too many eyes watching and couldnt bull shit it.

Same exact thing happened with the 2021 VA general election and they tried to drag out voting and find votes, but GOP had lawyers on the scene and too many grass roots poll watchers.

Like how does election day results, among just republicans break to about 70-30% for Kari Lake over her billionaire opponent, Robson, but some how Robson is way ahead with mail in ballots, that they had time to "cure" and "adjudicate".

LOL give me a break. That is why this is a bipartisan issue. The republicans try to steal it and shut down the MAGA movement, just like the DNC and big democrats shut down the Bernie Bros, especially in places like Philly, PA where the Clinton/DNC base with lawyers and volunteers can harvest ballots in places like pheonix, AZ, detroit, MI, and atlanta, GA.

also seeing that Joe Kent in Washington, backed by Trump, against pro-impeachment RINO is over taking her, knocking her out of the run off, after days of counting with election day batches breaking for him, after she was way ahead of him with mail in ballots.

Oh, but they have to count ballots next week.

Just like in Maryland they approved being able to send in your ballot TEN days after election day if a mail in ballot with no signature verification needed? lol please

Election Denier Kari Lake Wins Nomination in Arizona Election She Said Was Rigged

After spreading baseless claims of election fraud in the Arizona gubernatorial primary, Republican Kari Lake has won her party’s nomination. The Donald Trump-backed candidate and former FOX 10 Phoenix anchor defeated real estate developer Karrin Taylor Robson, who received endorsements from former Vice President Mike Pence and current Gov. Doug Ducey and invested $15 million of her own money in the campaign. Lake, a steadfast proponent of the Big Lie, had been the frontrunner, building her campaign around Trump’s stamp of approval—and the support of election deniers like Rep. Paul Gosar, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and My Pillow’s Mike Lindell. Lake campaigned on election conspiracy theories, anti-immigrant and pro-border enforcement rhetoric, and her repudiation of the very media that gave her a platform.

Lake announced she was running for governor three months after ending her 22-year career with the Fox affiliate. In a video making her resignation public, Lake said she no longer approved of the direction journalism was going and that media needed more balanced and diverse viewpoints. “Not everyone is dedicated to telling the truth, but thankfully many of you have figured that out,” she said. “I promise you: If you hear it from my lips, it will be truthful.” She has continued to call the media the “enemy of the people” and appeared in a campaign video smashing televisions while vowing to take a “sledgehammer to leftist lies and propaganda.” Her conversion from TV personality to media-basher seemed to be a strategy intended to turn a “potential liability with Republican voters to an asset,” as Melanie Mason writes in the Los Angeles Times.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/08/kari-lake-wins-arizona-election/

this fine piece of maga trash right here won her election, so i'm sure that this trumpanzee will cut out the maga virtue signalling and have no issues with the results anymore. she can continue on promoting her horse paste and hydroxychloriquine as miracle covid cures or whatever while she cries about propaganda and fake news. nope nope no fraud to be seen here anymore. totally free and fair! it was only the 2020 election that was stolen. and perhaps even 2024 as well if the guy i want to win doesnt win!

"if we win, its fair. if we lose its rigged." the new election strategy for the repugs. don't want to lose rank in your party and have anybody know that you're a sore loser and all. just blow your fraud whistle. don't even bring the matter to court. why not? after all, it worked the first time, and the chuds still believe in it while they throw their money at you.

but its real cute watching them pucker up to cheeto benito and start blowing their fraud whistles at everything, even in the GOP's own elections. interesting, i thought it was only the dems who cheat and rig elections. unless of course you've been sucking donald trumps cock for the last couple years just to try to appeal to his chuddy little base. now even the republican elections are rigged, so long as its not the maga trash that wins!

blowing their fraud whistles is simply just going to be a way of life for these anti-democracy sacks of shit.

Last edited:
"if we win, its fair. if we lose its rigged." the new election strategy for the repugs. don't want anybody to know that you're a sore loser and all.

Democrats started that shit when Gore lost, and then continued it with Trump. Fair is fair, I think the GOP is entitled to about a decade worth of bullshit crying.

Final race from the OP related to Alaska and Senator Murkowski. Alaska is an odd state though. Murkowski actually lost a primary in the past but sit won on the general ballot to keep her seat.

Other key race with national attention is Cheneys primary for her house seat where she is expect to lose by a wide margin for being apart of the Jan 6 hearings.

Cheney just lost. Murkowski helped push ranked choice voting, so she is likely to proceed to the next round, but so will the Trump endorsed Lady, with likely a higher vote % by a decent margin

Wyoming*

I said Wisconsin originally

Last edited:
Also, we get to see how Palin does for house seat in Alaska as well

Democrats started that shit when Gore lost, and then continued it with Trump. Fair is fair, I think the GOP is entitled to about a decade worth of bullshit crying.

Gore legitimately won though, as per every Florida recount, and Bush's buddies in the court handed him the presidency. And Gore accepted the outcome

Hillary conceded loss the day after the election...

Not even remotely comparable to the reality-denying cult of the present day GOP

I'm not surprised since Trump popped the its all rigged bubble to encourage all others to say the same even though evidence is to the contrary, but keep on sharing how millions of ballots are being stuffed by dead immigrants paid for by the evil libs.

Where's all the "Fvck around w/ the Cheneys and find out" ppl ? Welp, we fvcked around with them. And they are pretty weak.

The supreme court decided who would be president. Bs.

Trump-Aide-Jason-Miller-Explains-Hidden-Reason-Behind-Liz-Cheneys-300x186.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

fcff21d5beffe661ea024161e20dd63b.gif

<20><TheDonald>

Back