Elections 2022 Trump Primary Endorsements: NH MAGA candidate wins primary; changes tune on fraud narrative

How many of Trumps endorsements will win their Primary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was before that, he accused Cruz of fraud after the Iowa Caucus

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-cruz-idUSKCN0VC1Z6

trump-voter-fraud.jpg

What’s even weirder about that whole thing is he did a pretty humble concession speech when the results came in. I remembered it because I didn’t know how he was going to react to being 2nd. Even thanked Cruz in it. There were some many bizarre things when that primary happened. Just day after day.

Also should be mentioned, the current Secretary of State in GA won his primary too. This is the one for the tapes where Trump was asking about finding votes and only needing x amount. He obviously has been a target of Trump since not playing along and confirming the results. Looks like part of his win (securing him enough to not deal with a run off) came from democrat voters as Georgia has open primary rules. He still has enough for plurality without that.

ahhh brad raffensper not only got well over the 50% of votes he needed, but just destroyed that trump-backed maga muppet and fellow election fraud flat-earther jody hice by 19 points! in a blowout so embarassing that she cant even try to blow her fraud whistle to try to save face on this one sided ass kicking.

raffensperger*

yeah the "find me 11,780 votes or you'll hear from my lawyers" guy. yeah the republican who received many death threats from maga muppets after deciding not to bend the knee to their cult daddies demands.

between jody hice and david perdue's landslide defeat, its fairly safe to suggest that if you want to get elected in georgia these days, you might want your platform to consist of something more than just crying about stolen election fairy tales that never happened and all of this election fraud fantasies that doesnt exist and was never proven.

Trump angrily attacked Perdue as 'lazy' for losing his primary, report says — a criticism more often used of Trump himself

Former President Donald Trump was furious that his endorsed candidate David Perdue's lost the Republican gubernatorial primary in Georgia, and lashed out at him as "lazy," The Washington Post reported.

Trump's endorsement strategy has suffered setbacks in a series of primaries, most acutely in Georgia last week where two of his endorsed candidates slumped to defeat in their primaries.

Perdue was thrashed by incumbent Brian Kemp, getting 21% of the vote compared to Kemp's 73%. In the secretary of state race, incumbent Brad Raffensberger defeated the Trump-backed challenger, Jody Hice.

Advisors to Trump told the Post that the former president now sees the candidates he endorsed in the races as "embarrassments," adding that he considered Perdue lazy.

Trump staked a large amount of political capital on the races in Georgia, where he wanted revenge on Kemp and Raffensperger for their refusal to endorse his bogus claim that he lost the state to Joe Biden in 2020 because of fraud.

The former president campaigned for Perdue, who based his campaign around promoting Trump's election-fraud "Big Lie." Trump gave $2.64 million to Perdue's campaign from his own political warchest.

Perdue is a former US senator, and lost his seat in a closely fought runoff early in 2021 where some Republicans critics blamed Trump's fixation with pushing election fraud claims for driving down GOP turnout.

Trump himself faced accusations of laziness while in office. White House documents suggested he blocked out large sections of the day to watch coverage of himself on cable TV and would not bother reading briefings.

Trump also spent plenty of time off the clock playing golf, far exceeding the number of rounds he had repeatedly criticized Barack Obama for playing while president.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-angrily-attacked-perdue-lazy-123953436.html

i guess this time David Perdue lost because he Wasn't Loyal Enough To Diaper Don

lol perdue. what a

3500.jpg

Nobody likes a loser.

And it looks like the PA race is called now. Oz takes the win.

McCormick concedes to Oz in Pennsylvania Senate GOP primary
The Hill
Businessman David McCormick has conceded to rival Mehmet Oz in the Republican Senate primary in Pennsylvania.

“Today I called Mehmet Oz to congratulate him on his victory,” McCormick told a crowd on Friday afternoon.

McCormick was attempting to have undated ballots counted as a last ditch effort in the close primary election that had a 900 vote margin. The challenge was taken up by Justice Alito however, which means the case would likely be heard long after the recount was over and as a result, the ballots wouldn't be considered in that race. Fortunately, this isn't going to drag on any further. Trump endorsements are 2 for 3 with our last race being the Alaska primary in August.

And it looks like the PA race is called now. Oz takes the win.

McCormick concedes to Oz in Pennsylvania Senate GOP primary
The Hill

McCormick was attempting to have undated ballots counted as a last ditch effort in the close primary election that had a 900 vote margin. The challenge was taken up by Justice Alito however, which means the case would likely be heard long after the recount was over and as a result, the ballots wouldn't be considered in that race. Fortunately, this isn't going to drag on any further. Trump endorsements are 2 for 3 with our last race being the Alaska primary in August.

heard McCormick campaign was pressured to not set up a legal precedent for the democrats to follow in the main election in November.

would just give democrats reason to continue to find ballots for weeks after that just magically forgot to be dated properly in a state that does not require signature verification

america's favorite crackhead pillow salesman is back at it again!

@Lead pretty big win for Trump today in MD. His candidate beat the candidate endorsed by Hogan (current governor).

Even more interesting because Larry Hogan is one of the people the republican establishment/anti-Trumpers will be wanting to have in the republican primary for 2024 to go against Trump

@Lead pretty big win for Trump today in MD. His candidate beat the candidate endorsed by Hogan (current governor).

Even more interesting because Larry Hogan is one of the people the republican establishment/anti-Trumpers will be wanting to have in the republican primary for 2024 to go against Trump

Yea, I followed it this week. That person doesn’t have a chance winning the governors seat now imo and Dems seem to be okay with running ads for these folks to get them to this general. Similar thing happened in PA though this primary was showing as a close race while those ads were happening.

Yea, I followed it this week. That person doesn’t have a chance winning the governors seat now imo and Dems seem to be okay with running ads for these folks to get them to this general. Similar thing happened in PA though this primary was showing as a close race while those ads were happening.

I think Mastriano in PA has a good chance as his opponent is not only the epitome of the democrat, but also their chief law enforcement officer right now as they have record crime. So I am not sure what Josh Shapiro's platform is going to be. "vote for me since I have made crime a hip, cool thing and want to lockdown the state"

Not sure about MD tho, as I don't know much about Cox.

Funny. Trump backed candidates winning, but trump got his ass handed to him by a senile joe. I guess it’s winning??

I think Mastriano in PA has a good chance as his opponent is not only the epitome of the democrat, but also their chief law enforcement officer right now as they have record crime. So I am not sure what Josh Shapiro's platform is going to be. "vote for me since I have made crime a hip, cool thing and want to lockdown the state"

Not sure about MD tho, as I don't know much about Cox.

PA isn’t opposed to democrats. Wolf served two terms and didn’t have a problem winning his elections. Sharpio can offer not making claims he would overturn federal election results. Like tell me, whats the point of criticizing a candidate about crime when the other doesn’t believe in basic civil order when it comes to elections? Its an immediate disqualifier when they get into this garbage. We don’t need a worse event than what 2020 was because less respectable candidates get through to a governor or sec of state seat. PA is a more purple state though so I’d say it’s more in play than what is happening in Maryland.

PA isn’t opposed to democrats. Wolf served two terms and didn’t have a problem winning his elections. Sharpio can offer not making claims he would overturn federal election results. Like tell me, whats the point of criticizing a candidate about crime when the other doesn’t believe in basic civil order when it comes to elections? Its an immediate disqualifier when they get into this garbage. We don’t need a worse event than what 2020 was because less respectable candidates get through to a governor or sec of state seat. PA is a more purple state though so I’d say it’s more in play than what is happening in Maryland.

but it is just your opinion they wanted to overturn the election rather than correct a fraudulent one. At least half the country believes the election had enough problems that influenced the outcome, especially in a state like PA. So I don’t think that issue is as big as a turn off as you do. But we can of course agree to disagree on that

but it is just your opinion they wanted to overturn the election rather than correct a fraudulent one. At least half the country believes the election had enough problems that influenced the outcome, especially in a state like PA. So I don’t think that issue is as big as a turn off as you do. But we can of course agree to disagree on that
Half the country? bork1}

This is relativism. Election fraud is a specific claim. Material election fraud is an even larger specific claim. It is not opinion as none of that has been proven. You aren’t going to make this a your opinion/ my opinion thing. There is objective reality and the election fraud narrative has been detached from it.

as per CNN even, trumps big lie gains momentum as they find 56% of voters don’t have confidence in our elections

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/11/politics/trump-big-lie-2020-election-poll/index.html

<JennieThumbsUp>

Not a fan of issue polling and have said so in the past but a few things to this:
-Lack of confidence doesn’t perfectly overlap with Trumps claims. You could see this pretty easy but seeing that same poll, 60+% agree Biden won legitimately.
-Lack of confidence in something isn’t the same as the actual institution being broken. For example, I’ve taken issue with how Dems or at least left leaning media have covered the senate, courts and to a degree elections as well. Peoples perceptions can become detached from reality and partisan is an easy tool in accomplishing it.
-A majority believing something baseless or destructive does not suddenly absolve it as okay.

Big win for Trump candidates last night, especially in AZ with Kari Lake winning. @Deorum I heard Lake's main opponent spent more money than any other candidate in AZ history, over 18 million (15 million of her Billionaire husband's money), along with out of state donors, while Lake spent less than 4 million, mostly grass roots fund raising.

Not only is the spending interesting, but Trump had a rally for Lake the same day Pence and others had a rally for Robson.

It also had the biggest primary turn out in state history, with Trump's candidates having a clean sweep, all believers in the big steal.

Meghan Mccain likely having a bad morning

FZO28xEXkAEAlZS

FZPOvYLUcAAyI4-

Lol Lake is like an 80’s wrestler, she is playing a gimmick and the Marks are buying it. She used to go to drag shows all time and threatening to sue anyone who posts the photos, but now she is anti Trans to get the Rube vote. AZ had 6 recounts and one by the freaking Cyber Ninja who used tax dollars for private jets and Lake is still saying the election is stolen. Imagine your state spent millions on multiple recounts, that all said Biden won and people still buying the Big Lie. When did people in this country become so fucking dumb?
It’s easy to win GOP primaries just parrot Deficit Donny’s BS.

Also, Trump impeacher, Meijer, lost to John Gibbs in MI. Also interesting cause like Robson in AZ, he also came from a billionaire family (grocery store chain), which I did not realize until hearing it this morning. So interesting an establishment republican backed by out of state donors and their billionaire families (who are typical republican wanting open borders for cheap labor, colluding with democrats, etc), got beat by a grassroots MAGA candidate with waaaayy less funding.

Funny that the left is crying these uber establishment republican billionaires, who think they can just buy elections are losing to grassroots candidates.

Back