2020s Four Kings Lightweight Division

Floyd is 2nd II none in the defense department, probably the best defensive boxer I've seen. Benitez relied on his reflexes like Roy Jones Jr and Nicolino Loche, whereas Floyd had the complete vartiety of defensive measures. Yea, Mosley and Maidana hit him with good shots at one point, but generally Floyd wouldn't make mistakes like Benitez, Loche, etc.

I can see what you mean right here. I'd say Floyd was the best ring general above all. He didn't only rely on reflexes and experience, he had a plan to take away his opponent's best weapons after a few rounds by preventing or countering them. A mix of Benitez and B-Hop.

I can see what you mean right here. I'd say Floyd was the best ring general above all. He didn't only rely on reflexes and experience, he had a plan to take away his opponent's best weapons after a few rounds by preventing or countering them. A mix of Benitez and B-Hop.

If you haven't seen this breakdown, take a look when you find time, as it's pretty long:

In comparison to the 1980s Four Kings of Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, and Duran.

This 2020s Lightweight version has Lopez, Davis, Lomachenko, Garcia, Haney.

So the question is....who's gonna be the 2020s Wilfred Benitez out of the group?
So.. 5 guys, are the 4 kings?

You should rename the title the 2020 lightweight 5 people version of the 4 kings lol
Longest PR stretch I've seen on sherdog. Out of the 4 kings, only duran was LW, and hagler never fought outside mw.

Honestly I don't know what you're talking about, if I understood what your saying correctly the title should be "3 semi famous boxers and one famous ig thot, and nobody knows who Haney is outside of hardcores"

Nevermind, just saw you added a "Wilfred" element... I guess lopez is if his career goes down hell afterwards. The first time duran cried about a loss post fight reminds of loma's recent excuses.

Still a very very long stretch of forcing a narrative.

Nevermind, just saw you added a "Wilfred" element... I guess lopez is if his career goes down hell afterwards. The first time duran cried about a loss post fight reminds of loma's recent excuses.

Well, the Benitez element would make it 6 current boxers. So mathematically something's still off, lol.
Anyway, boxing has changed a lot. Today they don't fight like they did in the 1980s when the mindest was "offense first".
A fight like Hearns vs. Hagler doesn't happen today. Boxers like Fab 4 (and Arguello, Pryor, etc.) aren't built today.

They were the elite of the elite, all four. We had Manny and Floyd, but never four, thats the point. Who's going to make this era theirs, more to the point.

So.. 5 guys, are the 4 kings?

You should rename the title the 2020 lightweight 5 people version of the 4 kings lol
Longest PR stretch I've seen on sherdog. Out of the 4 kings, only duran was LW, and hagler never fought outside mw.

Honestly I don't know what you're talking about, if I understood what your saying correctly the title should be "3 semi famous boxers and one famous ig thot, and nobody knows who Haney is outside of hardcores"

I honestly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. PR stretch? Does that mean Public Relations or Puerto Rican either or, not even in the same ballpark of what I'm talking about.
It's pretty simple and you idiots got confused some how.
Wilfred Benitez was very good but is the 5th wheel to the 4 other guys.
Lomachenko is very good but is getting the 5th seat at the table.
In 10 years Lomas gonna not be remembered as highly as the other 4.
That's the fuckin point.
Well, the Benitez element would make it 6 current boxers. So mathematically something's still off, lol.
Anyway, boxing has changed a lot. Today they don't fight like they did in the 1980s when the mindest was "offense first".
A fight like Hearns vs. Hagler doesn't happen today. Boxers like Fab 4 (and Arguello, Pryor, etc.) aren't built today.
6 boxers?
Garcia, Haney, Lopez, Davis....Loma
Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard....Benitez.

That's 5 a piece shithead. Do your fuckin math right.

So the question is....who's gonna be the 2020s Wilfred Benitez out of the group?
What the fuck has Davis done at LW to be considered among them than someone like Colbert, they both have the same number of LW fights, 2 of their last 3 fights, including both their last fights have been at super featherweight?

What the fuck has Davis done at LW to be considered among them than someone like Colbert, they both have the same number of LW fights, 2 of their last 3 fights, including both their last fights have been at super featherweight?
Because no ones shelling out ppv money to watch Colbert and his stupid hair.
Also ranking systems have the 5 guys I named as the top 5 Lightweighs in the world and you also have Tank and Garcia screaming at each other on Tysons podcast has millions of views.
These are the fights ppl want.
So top 5 guys fighting each other I dont see the problem.

the question is; are they going to fight each other? I think that’s a yes from Loma and Garcia already. It’s a great fckin division at the moment, especially if Loma stays up at LW. Let’s hope they all stay there long enough for these fights to happen, if they all want it?

the question is; are they going to fight each other? I think that’s a yes from Loma and Garcia already. It’s a great fckin division at the moment, especially if Loma stays up at LW. Let’s hope they all stay there long enough for these fights to happen, if they all want it?
Of course they are.
Haney wants Garcia, Garcia wants Tank, Lopez is talking shit about Haney now. Tanks wants Garcia.

ESPN had the 4 up on a stat screen, YouTube Channels put up the Big 4 when regarding these guys.
Dazn had a piece on these 4.

You guys act like I made this shit up.

Of course they are.
Haney wants Garcia, Garcia wants Tank, Lopez is talking shit about Haney now. Tanks wants Garcia.

ESPN had the 4 up on a stat screen, YouTube Channels put up the Big 4 when regarding these guys.

Cool.

- Tank vs Garcia isn't happening in the foreseeable future for multiple reasons.
- Loma beats all of them easily, with the exception of Lopez.
- Ryan Garcia doesn't know how to box.

Cool.

- Tank vs Garcia isn't happening in the foreseeable future for multiple reasons.
- Loma beats all of them easily, with the exception of Lopez.
- Ryan Garcia doesn't know how to box.
Loma is not beating any of them easily, Ryan can box, and Tank-Garcia isnt happening soon, yes I agree on that.
But Garcia-Haney will happen within one year.

I6 boxers?
Garcia, Haney, Lopez, Davis....Loma
Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard....Benitez.

That's 5 a piece shithead. Do your fuckin math right.

200.gif

You we're wrong, misguided and spreading false information.
People storm Capitol Buildings when misguided and have been givin false information.

I corrected you and I saved you.

You we're wrong, misguided and spreading false information.
People storm Capitol Buildings when misguided and have been givin false information.

I corrected you and I saved you.

Kubrat Pulev, Clinton Woods, @Deaths Head + his belly.

There's your modern Fab 4, asshole.

Of course they are.

So have any of them signed fckin contracts? no

Are you that naive to think that because they say that they want to fight each other, they will? I doubt that you are

Having a Super 6 type tourney could definitely be good for the sport but I don’t see that happening.

The four kings type thing wasn’t a tournament but dudes who were extremely high quality actually fighting each other, some multiple times, and I don’t see that happening in today’s climate.

Aaayye I'm here everything is gonna be okay for everybody. The cafeteria is serving homemade tuna casserole and I just stanked up the ole fingering fingers on a sr w/ a blowout and I'm only a fucking Fresssshhmmaaann. All the boys take a sniff, it's a nickel apiece.

I went down a Duran rabbit hole recently. Great fighter, not as exciting as I thought. Good inside fighter tho. Underrated boxer as well.

Aaayye I'm here everything is gonna be okay for everybody. The cafeteria is serving homemade tuna casserole and I just stanked up the ole fingering fingers on a sr w/ a blowout and I'm only a fucking Fresssshhmmaaann. All the boys take a sniff, it's a nickel apiece.

I went down a Duran rabbit hole recently. Great fighter, not as exciting as I thought. Good inside fighter tho. Underrated boxer as well.
unnamed.jpg

Back