2020 Prospect watch thread

In a recent interview, Bo Nickal talks about his gym aspirations and names people he thinks are currently or could become members of his gym. (or so my listening comprehension grants)

Himself
Anthony Cassar
Cody Law
Aaron Brooks
Greg Kerkvliet
Carter Starocci
Bekzod Abdurakhmonov
Ben Provisor

He considers those guys more secure. He also wants to recruit Roman Bravo Young and Zain Retherford, but those seem like longer shots.

23-0 amateur GOAT Muhammed Mokhaev makes his pro debut next week.

CHRISTEN NATIVIDAD! 125LBS! HE WENT 5-0 AS AN AMATURE WITH 5 KO'S, WAS THE #1 RANKED 125ER, #1 135ER,AND #1 145ER IN ARIZONA! (HAD WON TITLES IN EACH WEIGHT CLASS) HE ALSO WALKED ONTO ASU WRESTLIING. FOUGHT HIS PRO DEBUT BECAUSE NO AMATURE AT ANY WIEGHT CLASS WOULD FIGHT HIM. PURPLE BELT WITH NOVA UNIION

NOW 1-0 AS A PRO WITH 1 KO

watch his punches vs the other "prospects" in the videos....most guys in those videos push their punches', this kid throws his punches. who cares about watching wrestlers hump guys....

Last edited:
Good knockout, I was a little bit worried by how long he was on his back against Sajewski though, I think a year in ACA to face some more wrestling would do him some good before being ready for the UFC.
Some good news for fans from OktagonMMA they are back to bussines (even without crowd events) and there will be some superfights like Klein vs Legierski (Klein earlier said that if UFC dont sign him this year his plan b is OKTAGON title in FW,LW,WW)

BTW there is also 6 season of OKTAGON challenge going on and by rumours participants are standup super talents which wants to compete in MMA so we can expect some new talents

Josh DaSilveira won his third fight this past weekend at LFA 93 by sub over Alvarado.
Trace Engelkes won his debut fight this past weekend at Caged Aggression 28 by sub over fellow debut fighter Scott.

Josh DaSilveira won his third fight this past weekend at LFA 93 by sub over Alvarado.
Trace Engelkes won his debut fight this past weekend at Caged Aggression 28 by sub over fellow debut fighter Scott.

Josh DaSilveira looked good.

I've also been pretty hyped by Josh Fremd's last couple of performances talking about that card, also he looks like he's related to Ion Cutelaba.

he looked like he was playing with his food. I’m wondering if they told him to take his time and get some experience being in there.

The best of ACA :

magomed magomedov : 16 - 1 (recently signed with Bellator)
Salamu Abdurahmanov : 13-1

Salman Zhamaldaev : 18-2
Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov : 18-2
Yusuf Raisov : 16-2

Rustam Kerimov : 14-0

Borz Chimaev (Dagi by way of Sweden) 6-0

This guy is crazy one too, he have no problem to take down and bully heavyweights on ground in training ,he is also ultra big for his weight class.Khamzat will sign with UFC or some big organi sation for sure ! He just need more fights

Well I definitely know two accounts I will always trust when talking about prospects. You guys nailed this one!

Jakub Tichota is 21yo FW with around 50 amateur fights and (2-0) professional record

Josh DaSilveira looked good.

I've also been pretty hyped by Josh Fremd's last couple of performances talking about that card, also he looks like he's related to Ion Cutelaba.
Bellator has a penchant for signing relatives of UFC fighters so Coker might be making some moves already.
In all seriousness, him and Jeffrey would be good additions to any promotions. MW and LHW are in dire need of some talent.

Jakub Tichota is 21yo FW with around 50 amateur fights and (2-0) professional record

The last 2 fighters coming out from that promotion (Klein and Dvorak) preformed amazing in the UFC.
So, this guy could have a future, too. It could be a good untapped market.

The best of ACA :

magomed magomedov : 16 - 1 (recently signed with Bellator)
Salamu Abdurahmanov : 13-1

Salman Zhamaldaev : 18-2
Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov : 18-2
Yusuf Raisov : 16-2

Rustam Kerimov : 14-0

Raisov is still young, im sure he will make the move soon. Dude is pretty impressive and is possibly the biggest unsigned prospect at FW. Specially right now that everyone is talking about BW, I think the UFC's FW division could use some new blood like him.
Im convinced there is something wrong with Kerimov (visa issues, USADA, management, etc.) otherwise there is just no explanation why he hasnt been signed to a bigger promotion. The guy is 28 not necesarily old but not a young guy either. By this time he should have been signed.

The last 2 fighters coming out from that promotion (Klein and Dvorak) preformed amazing in the UFC.
So, this guy could have a future, too. It could be a good untapped market.
Also Muradov came from OKTAGON and there is so much fighters with promising future .. I expect like 3-5 more signing from Cz/Sk in 2021-2022

Raisov is still young, im sure he will make the move soon. Dude is pretty impressive and is possibly the biggest unsigned prospect at FW. Specially right now that everyone is talking about BW, I think the UFC's FW division could use some new blood like him.
Im convinced there is something wrong with Kerimov (visa issues, USADA, management, etc.) otherwise there is just no explanation why he hasnt been signed to a bigger promotion. The guy is 28 not necesarily old but not a young guy either. By this time he should have been signed.

Raisov lost his last fight unfortunately, so he'll need to build up a few wins first.

Raisov lost his last fight unfortunately, so he'll need to build up a few wins first.
Oh I didnt know that. It must be hard to be a young up and coming fighter in Eastern Europe, there are some silent killers all over.

Also Muradov came from OKTAGON and there is so much fighters with promising future .. I expect like 3-5 more signing from Cz/Sk in 2021-2022
They are very underrated that is for sure, they could be making some wave in the upcoming years.

Back