2020 Prospect watch thread

Borz Chimaev (Dagi by way of Sweden) 6-0

I'm pretty sure that he is Chechen.
This guy is crazy one too, he have no problem to take down and bully heavyweights on ground in training ,he is also ultra big for his weight class.Khamzat will sign with UFC or some big organi sation for sure ! He just need more fights

I've seen information that UFC offered him contract and he wanted to sign with them but Brave promotion didn't let him go since he had fight or fights left on his contract.

I'm pretty sure that he is Chechen.

I've seen information that UFC offered him contract and he wanted to sign with them but Brave promotion didn't let him go since he had fight or fights left on his contract.

I only know what Michal "Blackbeard" Martínek said about his camp in All stars when he came he was worried about sparrings with Latifi but it was nothing compared to sparrings with Khamzat dont have problems takedown anyone but he is not really comfortable if someone pressure him with good striking

BTW Michal "Blackbeard" Martinek (8-1 HW) is worth to watch too , he made significant improve in his striking . his only one lose is from Dana White contenders - he lost by pretty shitty way but afterall he was injured ,he had infection in 60% of body and hole in leg ,they let him into fight cuz he told them its burned from chopper exhaust :D so he had fever and also problems with time zone . his last match was biggest upset on Oktagon 15 he was biggest outsider of night but he won first round vs UFC veteran Viktor Pešta via TKO(injury broken jaw) - - Match starts at 7:30-

Last edited:
Lajoš Klein -

Mateusz Legierski -

David "Killakhroust" Dvořák - - by unofficial info already signs with UFC

Timo Feucht -

Vojto Barborík - - incredible ground game

Jakub Tichota - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExCwhcxj-gQ -This guy going to have his professional premiere 15.2.2020 he got more then 50 amateur fights and he is only 20 yo so he could be next big thing on cz/sk mma scene

Working my way through these. Very impressed with Klein, seemed good everywhere and keeps range well and jumps in and out nicely with shots that do damage.

Noticed he's fighting UFC vet Lukasz Sajewski next month, so will keep an eye out for that.

Lajoš Klein -

Mateusz Legierski -

David "Killakhroust" Dvořák - - by unofficial info already signs with UFC

Timo Feucht -

Vojto Barborík - - incredible ground game

Jakub Tichota - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExCwhcxj-gQ -This guy going to have his professional premiere 15.2.2020 he got more then 50 amateur fights and he is only 20 yo so he could be next big thing on cz/sk mma scene

Legierski dude looks like he has good power but needs to work on his defence a bit.

He is actually Chechen ;) 'Borz' means 'wolf' in Chechen, like Adlan Borz Amagov.
Also I think name give it away. Khamzat, while I think non-Chechens/Ingushs from Dagestan would name their child Gamzat, and I think the same stuff with the names like Khusein-Gusein, Khasan-Gasan, Mukhamad-Magomed.

Legierski dude looks like he has good power but needs to work on his defence a bit.
And again Klein won over Sajewski with another incredible high kick !! i bet offer from UFC incoming !

This guy knocks out pro boxers in training ! He is the chosen one !

And again Klein won over Sajewski with another incredible high kick !! i bet offer from UFC incoming !

Looking forward to seeing this, hasn't turned up on YouTube yet.

Looking forward to seeing this, hasn't turned up on YouTube yet.
lajoš.jpg

it will be on youtube tonight

btw main event Štrbák vs Legierski - Legierski won after split decision he managed to won last 3 rounds even with broken leg crazy performance too

Last edited:
Kevin "quicksand" Natividad! 11-0 with 5 amateur world titles one being "amateur world champion". 8-1 in Pro MMA with 6 finishes! Ranked in the TOP 3 for LFA at 135! Nova Union brown belt.

View attachment 730223

btw main event Štrbák vs Legierski - Legierski won after split decision he managed to won last 3 rounds even with broken leg crazy performance too

Good knockout, I was a little bit worried by how long he was on his back against Sajewski though, I think a year in ACA to face some more wrestling would do him some good before being ready for the UFC.

View attachment 730223

I didn't think the main event should have been a split, I scored it 49-46 Legierski personally. I like his aggression, but I think at the moment he'd get starched by a counter puncher with some pop as he doesn't pay any attention to defence at all when he's being offensive. Good fight, anyway.

Barborik looked good too, but the guy he was fighting seemed pretty awful.

Here's the Oktagon fights for anyone who's interested.

I didn't think the main event should have been a split, I scored it 49-46 Legierski personally. I like his aggression, but I think at the moment he'd get starched by a counter puncher with some pop as he doesn't pay any attention to defence at all when he's being offensive. Good fight, anyway.

Barborik looked good too, but the guy he was fighting seemed pretty awful.
Yep but iam pretty sure guy which scored for Štrbák was Hudák and iam sure they are friends and probably sparing partners :D scoring in Oktagon sometimes sucks Mazuch-Kusters , Petrášek- Christensen btw Klein want straight into UFC and he is already in contact with UFC he wants to be first Slovakian fighter in UFC ever

btw ill mention Leoš Brichta VS Daniel Hodor oktagon fight -

This poland guy Hodor crazy heart he took sooo much dmg he was knocked multiple times and he was still going forward crazy fight

Last edited:
Back