2020 Prospect watch thread

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just thought it might be interesting to talk about upcoming prospects and post fight videos where we can for prospects coming up outside the major promotions.

Spoiler below

Usman Nurmagomedov moved to 9-0 with this win. Didn't look great in the first round imo, but really turned it up once it hit the second round for the stoppage. Doesn't look quite ready to follow his brother Umar to the UFC yet, but keeps making progress. Amusingly weird camera cut to show Khabib's face during a key part of the fight.

Tyrell Fourtune

You laugh....because you do not know MMA! Fortune will be the biggest star to come out of Bellator! He destroys most UFC top 10!

And he is only getting Better Daily!

No other fighter can change a Division by just getting signed to it!

Where is Amir Aliakbari?
Was announed that he signed with UFC in early 2019, but silence since then.

His last fight was almost a year ago.

Lajoš Klein -

Mateusz Legierski -

David "Killakhroust" Dvořák - - by unofficial info already signs with UFC

Timo Feucht -

Vojto Barborík - - incredible ground game

Jakub Tichota - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExCwhcxj-gQ -This guy going to have his professional premiere 15.2.2020 he got more then 50 amateur fights and he is only 20 yo so he could be next big thing on cz/sk mma scene

Lydell Poag - MW - 1-0 Ammy. His only fight currently. Huge potential.

Big John MaCarthy just said on his pod cast that Tryrell Fortune is going to be the Future Star in what ever promotion he signs with in Bellator or UFC! He said he could be world Champ in any promotion!

He knows more about NMA than all you Sherdogers put together!

Big John MaCarthy just said on his pod cast that Tryrell Fortune is going to be the Future Star in what ever promotion he signs with in Bellator or UFC! He said he could be world Champ in any promotion!

He knows more about NMA than all you Sherdogers put together!
The man argued that MVP and Anderson Silva were comparable, take his words with a grain of salt.

In fact, actively denounce him.

Where is Amir Aliakbari?

Sanctions against Iran killed his debut.

Lol you have no idea what talent looks like! THis guy is not a high level prospect.......Get out of the mid west bars for actual real prospects..

I actually work as a scout, unlike you who sits at home and tries to leech off the stock market and live vicariously through your brothers gym. You are pissing off lots of long time posters here with your bullshit you spew constantly, because your out of work ass has nothing better to do all day.

Here’s a tip, from someone who actually works in the business. Get a job. Stop posting your deranged rants on Sherdog.

Time to put up or shut up, Todd. You want to continue? Let’s play.

Last edited:
Austin Vanderford has had a huge glow up since signing with Bellator. He’s working night and day on his striking and managed to survive a 25 minute grappling match with jake shields without getting subbed. At 9-0 he’s the real deal.

I actually work as a scout, unlike you who sits at home and tries to leech off the stock market and live vicariously through your brothers gym. You are pissing off lots of long time posters here with your bullshit you spew constantly, because your out of work ass has nothing better to do all day.

Here’s a tip, from someone who actually works in the business. Get a job. Stop posting your deranged rants on Sherdog.

Time to put up or shut up, Todd. You want to continue? Let’s play.

Oh man, game set and match.

Honestly, how old is this guy? Looking at pictures of him online I'm putting him in his 40s, yet his posting style is that of a provocative 16yr old college kid. Such an immature bloke, good on you putting him in his place - I'd actually like to see the Mods bin this twat off to be honest. He's a shitposter, a troll and he bogs down every thread on this formum/

Came here to post about Timo Feucht, but Tokoloko beat me to it. He’s green, but super talented.

Came here to post about Timo Feucht, but Tokoloko beat me to it. He’s green, but super talented.
He is beast i would love to see him fight with Vegh / Pešta / Frankenstein it could be top fight

Borz Chimaev (Dagi by way of Sweden) 6-0

This guy is crazy one too, he have no problem to take down and bully heavyweights on ground in training ,he is also ultra big for his weight class.Khamzat will sign with UFC or some big organi sation for sure ! He just need more fights

Where is Amir Aliakbari?

Something about USADA and his old suspension for Wrestling.

Which is good.. because now he is free to sign with Bellator and smash that Terrel Frotune can.

Back