2020 Motorsports thread.

I can't believe Romain walked away from that, absolutely crazy how it went up so quick.

We get excited! I miss Murray Walker, he was infectious.

I keep thinking somebody has grabbed his balls. I know they do it in soccer on a score because it so seldom happens.

I keep thinking somebody has grabbed his balls. I know they do it in soccer on a score because it so seldom happens.
Brit commentators don't get too animated with football, not often anyway. They're supposed to be impartial, even with the England matches...they do slip up though, it would be difficult not to.
Murray Walker though , racing hasn't been the same since he hung his mic up.

I can't believe ESPN has let this coverage go on so long. They showed the area and the only thing holding the guardrails together is the posts and the car hit between two posts. They need to install the SAFER barriers like NASCAR and Indycar use.

Grosjean pulled a Criss Angel irl. Glad he's OK. That was insane.

Here's an Indy car hitting a SAFER barrier in 2002. It absorbs some of the energy while not allowing the car to penetrate and stick in the barrier. This car was probably doing close to 200 mph or 300 kph.

Lewis tests positive for covid and out of this weekends race. They may shut him down for the season. There goes his consecutive starts streak! No word yet on whom will replace him.

get well soon Lewis!

Lewis tests positive for covid and out of this weekends race. They may shut him down for the season. There goes his consecutive starts streak! No word yet on whom will replace him.

get well soon Lewis!
According to a pretty reliable Italian journo Mercedes is asking Williams for Russel's availability and Vandoorne is flying in as plan B. I doubt Williams lets him go but I'd love to see George get a chance in the Merc. People might actually be cheering for a Mercedes win lol.

According to a pretty reliable Italian journo Mercedes is asking Williams for Russel's availability and Vandoorne is flying in as plan B. I doubt Williams lets him go but I'd love to see George get a chance in the Merc. People might actually be cheering for a Mercedes win lol.
I hope Russel gets it, the only other person I would want to see more would be Hulk but that doesn't seem to be an option here.

get well soon Lewis!

He was going around hugging everyone on the team without a mask right after the race.

He was going around hugging everyone on the team without a mask right after the race.
Yeah. I noticed that also. He is usually pretty good about it too. His physio therapist almost certain to have it also.

Shut up, ralph
Ignorant motherfucker.
and fraud. you just repost what is said in the F1 blog/website
pretending to have 'insight' into the proceedings. lol, hack.

I've been watching and enjoying F1 for 50 years. Were you there when SIR Jackie Stewart
won his first race for BRM in '65?
or Senna's pole, wire to wire win at Monza?
or how about when Rindt died at the same track during qualie?
nah, didn't think so.

you're a paper tiger with no substance or value and zero insight into this sport.
and you're a hater.

Last edited:
George Russell to replace Lewis at least this weekend. All eyes will be on him. No room for mistakes.

mick schumi signed with haas. I know it’s probably not the right time to say this, but can’t see how haas kept romain and mag so long. Mick and mazepan should be interesting to watch.

Back