2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing well, how are you, sir?
Been alright. Haven't been on all that much.. too busy trying to close on this house I just bought.

At least football season is here, feels a bit more normal that this baseball season. Is it impossible getting to a Chiefs game without season tickets or are they selling their tickets off for ridiculous money?

I was joking the other day with my coworkers that maybe the key to the Padres playing well is not having fans in the stadium lol.

Some Jackass flew a Drone to Wrigley field and delayed the game for more than a few minutes.

Been alright. Haven't been on all that much.. too busy trying to close on this house I just bought.

At least football season is here, feels a bit more normal that this baseball season. Is it impossible getting to a Chiefs game without season tickets or are they selling their tickets off for ridiculous money?

I was joking the other day with my coworkers that maybe the key to the Padres playing well is not having fans in the stadium lol.

As far as I know it's both. Season ticket gets priority. And if not then they are expensive.

Turn back the clock 20 years to appreciate this moment in time.

I miss albert Belle. Lol "throw the ball over the motherfucking plate"

Last edited:
Padres in the playoffs for first time since 2006... feels good man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back