2020 MLB Off Season Discussion: Free Agency LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like the Mets didn't really pay jack shit to get Lindor/Carrasco.
Considering how little the Red Sux got for Mookie it isn't all that surprising really

Considering how little the Red Sux got for Mookie it isn't all that surprising really

Thats true, but Verdugo is better than what the Indians got in trade, and Mets also got Carrasco.

not sure why they would even consider taking away the DH in the NL. It worked wonderfully but this is baseball. lol

Really surprised that Toronto landed Springer

Damn, the Jays finally nabbed someone. George Springer for 6 years, $150,000,000.

That makes things interesting. Hopefully all the pieces fall into place, and they make some noise this year.

Damn, the Jays finally nabbed someone. George Springer for 6 years, $150,000,000.

That makes things interesting. Hopefully all the pieces fall into place, and they make some noise this year.

They just got Michael Brantley too.

EDIT: nope

Last edited:
With Springer and Brantley off the market, I'm becoming a little concerned about the Braves' ability to add another bat to the lineup. I really don't see why we can sit around and watch other teams give up mid-tier prospects for good major league talent, when this team is maybe a piece away from being a legit WS contender.

They just got Michael Brantley too.

I guess they're going for it. The pitching is still a bit of a wildcard, but that lineup is getting scary. I might've misjudged Atkins/Shapiro. Nice to see them land some big fish. That ain't easy to do with Toronto, unless it's through trades. If they suck this year, you certainly can't blame them.

I guess they're going for it. The pitching is still a bit of a wildcard, but that lineup is getting scary. I might've misjudged Atkins/Shapiro. Nice to see them land some big fish. That ain't easy to do with Toronto, unless it's through trades. If they suck this year, you certainly can't blame them.

Maybe they'll land Bauer and he can throw a fucking ball over center field from the pitchers mound again. Never seen that happen in Roger's Centre yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back