Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v5: Primary Season Begins

Who do you support most out of the remaining Democratic candidates?

• Tom Steyer (Entrepreneur)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bold prediction here.

Biden, Warren, and Kobluchar will drop out before super Tuesday.
I'd be shocked if Joe didn't try to get to some southern states where Pete will have no support at all.

No chance Biden drops out that soon

The guy passed on 2016. I think it’s fair to think he isn’t sold completely on having to win the nomination. It would have to be a pretty bad showing in SC though.

The guy passed on 2016. I think it’s fair to think he isn’t sold completely on having to win the nomination. It would have to be a pretty bad showing in SC though.

It's sad for him, since it seems like he would have had a strong shot in 2016.

Yea, I do wonder how much he’s thought about that the past three years. I was surprised he didn’t at the time.

Also, I have difficulty understanding how some leftists aren't sympathetic to Joe Biden. I think he'd be disastrous as nominee, but his floundering, due in some part to his cognitive decline, is legitimately sad to watch.
It is sad. Joe should be sitting on his deck sipping tea.

The people running his campaign should be ashamed of themselves.

Here is a report that Biden isn't campaigning in NH, and went home to Delaware.

And that Warren has canceled her add buys in Nevada.

He's gonna be in Hampton Beach at the Ashworth tomorrow night, unless that's cancelled too.

*edit*
nothing listed online for him tomorrow, or on Ashworth's calendar, but my folks said they're going, so i dunno

*double edit*
Here it is, event did happen:
https://www.wmur.com/article/new-hampshire-presidential-primary-candidate-tracker-2020/30519559#

Joe Biden:
--Hampton GOTV: 12:00 p.m., Ashworth By The Sea, 295 Ocean Blvd., Hampton

Last edited:

He and Warren's time was 2016. Warren, especially, was the darling of the progressives.

But it seems they both deferred to Hillary.

Fuck every dem candidate but Bernie, the guy the old guard in the party soooo don't want to win.

And he's old too, lol.

Wall Street Pete LOL

You hate to see it.

Timestamped when rat fuck Pete fellates BDB

Timestamped when rat fuck Pete fellates BDB

Jeez, you guys need to cool it with the "rat fuck" thing. Go after the policies man, "wall street Pete" is a good one. However I must admit some of the rat memes are pretty funny. It's just easy to fall a down rabbit hole of vitriol, just like the Trump crowd did. But at least you're not gaslighting like the alt right 4chan dudes with the "it's a joke dude" pepe and kekistan memes.

Anyway! Yeah pretty striking that only about 2 years ago Pete was praising Sanders, was supporting M4A, claimed that only the popular vote should decide the elections AND that corporate money should not be a part of campaign financing. He's a huge Sanders fan for sure, just read his highschool essay on him.

Anyway! Yeah pretty striking that only about 2 years ago Pete was praising Sanders, was supporting M4A, claimed that only the popular vote should decide the elections AND that corporate money should not be a part of campaign financing. He's a huge Sanders fan for sure, just read his highschool essay on him.

Those are undoubtedly his real views. It just goes to show how easily people are corrupted by personal ambition and the temptation of power when the opportunity presents itself. This dude is a Rhodes Scholar who speaks seven languages. Pete could go do or be basically anything he wants (including a rare principled progressive politician) and this is the road he chooses? It's disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back